All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

Their stadium is around 55k so they should give is around 5k I should think.

I think the rule is 10%. Not 100% sure though.

Their stadium is around 55k so they should give is around 5k I should think.

I think the rule is 10%. Not 100% sure though.

Seems right at OT - so same rule away. Only the Glasgow clubs take the full 10% and raise us another 10% and then spend the next 90 mins getting thrown out for not being in the away section. Don't you just love 'em fun loving jocks?

3 spares for Bursaspor on the 20th of October

2 in N3405, £43 each

1 in W3104, £34

I payed just over 60 for return, but got in early about 8ish today... And that's from fecking Bristol.

Not sure about tickets to be honest, I've always been ok with euro aways but I've never done the opening game... And I don't know what the away allocation is for the Mestalla.

Thanks. Work have underpaid me so it's not gonna happen anyway :(

Ill lend you the money to go to Spain you cnut. I'll take the tickets at face value.

Where are they anyway?

know its unlikely but if anyone has a spare/knows someone who may have a spare for either Everton or Bolton I'd snap their hand off

Good luck with that cunto. Even if you bend over for someone you still wouldn't get a ticket.

Alright lads,I know this is probably a waste of time but I've managed to get a ticket for the liverpool game but I've promised to bring my mother along,she brought me to my first united game in 86 at plough lane, if anyone has a ticket to spare (I know they're like gold dust),please let me know. If I had to buy one off one of those bastard touts,does anyone know how much I'd expec to pay? Cheers.

I still have 1 spare for West Ham tomorrow, stretford end tier 2, anybody want this?

Looks like quite a lot of you lot were successful for L'pool home. Good news

I still have 1 spare for West Ham tomorrow, stretford end tier 2, anybody want this?

Last chance for this ticket, stretford end tier 2 block w3106. £36.

I'm off to bed in a bit, we're leaving at 7:45am in the morning, anyone whos interested PM me.

I'm traveling to Old Trafford from down south to watch the Liverpool game. Never been to Manchester by train before.

What's the main station I should go to, Piccadilly? Then get the train from there to Old Trafford? How often do they run and how long before kick-off would people recommend arriving at Piccadilly? Thanks.

I'm traveling to Old Trafford from down south to watch the Liverpool game. Never been to Manchester by train before.

What's the main station I should go to, Piccadilly? Then get the train from there to Old Trafford? How often do they run and how long before kick-off would people recommend arriving at Piccadilly? Thanks.

yeah, go Piccadilly, you should be there a couple of hours before the game,. then share a taxi with someone, it will end up costing you £2 and takes about 15 mins to get to OT. there are ALWAYS people taking taxis from there on match-days. thats what i do, best way IMO.

Where are you travelling from?

anyone got a potential Bolton or Sunderland spare going or likely to get one?

I got one in the South as well. Will they sing for this one?

What are the odds of getting a ticket for Scunthorpe? I've always wanted to do one of these games v a lower league team as I think they're brilliant.