Alexis Sanchez

It's impossible to compare him with midfielders. But him and Suarez are comfortably the best strikers I've seen in the past 5 years.

Everyone acts like he's past it just because he joined United. It's hilarious cause everyone loved him at PSG and his other clubs. If he joined their club, they would love him. He would walk into every Starting 11 in the Prem.

Neither are comfortably better than RVP or Fit Aguero or for my money a fit Sturridge. I also think Benzema, PEA, Lewa, Cavani would be scoring more in the PL than Ibrah is right now. Maybe Fatty Higuain would to.

Neither are comfortably better than RVP or Fit Aguero or for my money a fit Sturridge. I also think Benzema, PEA, Lewa, Cavani would be scoring more in the PL than Ibrah is right now. Maybe Fatty Higuain would to.

Who is neither here? Zlatan and Suarez?

Suarez pisses on all of them from a great height.

Should consider joining Bayern. They need goal-scoring threat from the wings, especially with Robbery looking past it.

Only problem is.. Vidal. The rivalry between the two is borderline unhealthy.

Possibly the worst dive I've ever seen. Up there with Gilardinho against Celtic.

Possibly the worst dive I've ever seen. Up there with Gilardinho against Celtic.
Except it wasn't a dive. Caught his trailing leg. Obvious penalty made even more obvious by Krychowiaks reaction.

Except it wasn't a dive. Caught his trailing leg. Obvious penalty made even more obvious by Krychowiaks reaction.

I thought it was a clear dive regardless of the contact, which was minimal to say the least. Sanchez gets clipped on the foot but briefly plants his foot firmly on the ground before then flailing it back out again to con the ref. An honest player would have easily carried on going.

Should consider joining Bayern. They need goal-scoring threat from the wings, especially with Robbery looking past it.

Only problem is.. Vidal. The rivalry between the two is borderline unhealthy.
How do you mean? They're not on good terms?

Dreadful dive from Sanchez... any contact there was (and there was very little) was instigated by him trying to get his leg in a position to be caught.

Aguero PL Goals Per Minute > Suarez PL Goals Per Minute

This feels like a re-skinned messi vs ronaldo debate.

Suarez is far more than just the goals. Nevermind the fact he is even better now than when he was in the premiership.

This feels like a re-skinned messi vs ronaldo debate.

Suarez is far more than just the goals.
Nevermind the fact he is even better now than when he was in the premiership.

And Aguero and RVP aren't? Aguero would be ripping up trees playing with Messi and Neymar to. Pedro had loads better numbers at Barce to. It's playing with those levels of players alongside you.

And Aguero and RVP aren't? Aguero would be ripping up trees playing with Messi and Neymar to. Pedro had loads better numbers at Barce to. It's playing with those levels of players alongside you.

Compared to Suarez, no they are not. That should be immediately obvious if you watch them play.

Seriously, you are off your tits if you think they are on the same level. Give your head a wobble.

The thing is, Neymar isn't better than Suarez. Neymar is actually lucky to play with Suarez.

How do you mean? They're not on good terms?
They compete with each other for the title of Chile's best player. So much so that Valdivia was played between the two to ensure passing in the final third!

Vidal, on his part, feels he is under-appreciated in his country. He tweeted about the same after Bayern defeated Arsenal 5-1.

Aguero PL Goals Per Minute > Suarez PL Goals Per Minute
Aguero playing on the best(in terms of talent) english team literally every season he's been in england, suarez being forced to put together a one-man show on an average side...

Will Arsenal give him the £290,000 a week?

He's in a great position, if he was to leave on a free he'd certainly be able to command £400,000 a week over a 4 year contract.

He's in a great position, if he was to leave on a free he'd certainly be able to command £400,000 a week over a 4 year contract.

Without a doubt. Well they should anyway.

He is in the prime of life and a genuine game changer. It would be typical arsenal to let him slip away though.

Where do you pluck these figures from?

if Arsenal won't pay him the £290,000 - we will.

Where do you pluck these figures from?

He's a player who's worth about £60m although probably a bit less given his age and his peers would mostly be on about 250k a week. If a club would buy him for £50m and pay him £250k a week that would cost them £100m over a 4 year contract including the transfer fee whilst £400,000 a week for 4 years would be £80m.

Time to dangle the carrot I feel. Leak to the media that we're willing to offer £300k. Either we feck up Arsenal's wage structure or they lose their best player. Win-win.

Wonderful player. Would have been perfect for us when he moved to England. Him and De Bruyne are the recent ones that i cannot believe we didnt seriously push for

He's a player who's worth about £60m although probably a bit less given his age and his peers would mostly be on about 250k a week. If a club would buy him for £50m and pay him £250k a week that would cost them £100m over a 4 year contract including the transfer fee whilst £400,000 a week for 4 years would be £80m.

So he wouldn't be earning £400k per week. You're just merging transfer fees to the selling club with wages for the player.

So he wouldn't be earning £400k per week. You're just merging transfer fees to the selling club with wages for the player.

Yes he would, he would command a huge part of the transfer fee as previous high profile players who've left on a free have done.

Yes he would, he would command a huge part of the transfer fee as previous high profile players who've left on a free have done.

He wouldn't command a huge transfer fee because he's entering his final year of contract. Its an RVP situation for Arsenal all over again.

He'd earn £250k per week, not £400. I still have no idea why you're claiming he would command £400k.

He wouldn't command a huge transfer fee because he's entering his final year of contract. Its an RVP situation for Arsenal all over again.

Those figures are based on him leaving on a free transfer.

Those figures are based on him leaving on a free transfer.

Let me break it down for you. Here are his peers from google:

Hazard - £200k per week
Zlatan - £220k per week
Pogba - £290k per week
Neymar - £250k per week

Not one of them seems to earning more than £300k per week let alone £400k.

I think he's waiting to see what Wenger is doing. He'll leave if Wenger goes and the replacement isn't what he'd consider as adequate.

Arsenal Fan TV will be interesting if Sanchez goes to United. I don't see it happening myself.

I think he's waiting to see what Wenger is doing. He'll leave if Wenger goes and the replacement isn't what he'd consider as adequate.

Arsenal Fan TV will be interesting if Sanchez goes to United. I don't see it happening myself.

I also strongly doubt it, but I can't see many other suiters. Real/Barca are flooded. Bayern possibly.

I still don't understand how Arsenal had a free run at signing him. It was obvious how good he was all along.

Not sure he'll get it from arsenal, certainly won't get it from spain(only two teams could afford it, one had him and sold him, the other can't sign players 'till 2018 and doesn't need him anyway), or italy(nobody can afford it. Unless new chinese owners...). Don't think bayern would be interested, nor city or united. Which leaves PSG or chelsea as the most likely destinations. Arsenal better offer him the 250k a week

Let me break it down for you. Here are his peers from google:

Hazard - £200k per week
Zlatan - £220k per week
Pogba - £290k per week
Neymar - £250k per week

Not one of them seems to earning more than £300k per week let alone £400k.

You do realise he'd be on a free and the club wouldn't be paying a transfer fee and the knock on affect would mean the player will benefit from that?

Hazard signed a contract nearly 2 years ago and will earn over closer to or over £300k a week when he signs a new one, Neymar earns that after tax and United paid £90m to buy Pogba.