Alexis Sanchez

He's been wank lately and was absolutely terrible against Chelsea. I think he wants out.

I like the fact you are defending him just because he is weaking us. Image him acting like a selfish cnut at United. Josè would immediately send him on the bench and most of you would get on his back.

I like the fact you are defending him just because he is weaking us. Image him acting like a selfish cnut at United. Josè would immediately send him on the bench and most of you would get on his back.

The only person weakening your team is Arsene. Hopefully he stays at the Emirates forever.

Alexis on the other hand is welcome here anytime.

So he is still a great player to have, but he should learn it is a "team game".

I'm questioning the post about playing one-touch.

You've had tons of players who are much of a muchness over the years - he is different. More direct, more single-minded - the type of player you needed more of.

I get the sulking part - but that's character. Playing one touch is ability and what he lacks in that he makes up for in other facets.

Pep was so right about Sanchez. He just doesn't know when to stop and take care of himself.

Who are we defending?
If it's Sanchez, it's understandable. He's been playing out of his skin for most of the season. Arsenal are mental for not giving him what he wants. The bin dippers just gave Coutinho £200k a week ffs. That's aside form seeing another challenge fall to pieces. if one of the top clubs are after him, it's bound to mess with his head.

Who are we defending?
If it's Sanchez, it's understandable. He's been playing out of his skin for most of the season. Arsenal are mental for not giving him what he wants. The bin dippers just gave Coutinho £200k a week ffs. That's aside form seeing another challenge fall to pieces. if one of the top clubs are after him, it's bound to mess with his head.
I am saying that while i understand his frustration, he should fecking learn he is not just playing for his fecking pride.

Exactly. He isn't capable of playing at one touch.
He's completely rendered Ozil useless this season because of his ball dominance. He constantly takes up Mesut's positions which hurts the fluidity entire team. His decision making is appalling & his style of play is chaotic.

It's all good though, he runs his bollocks off (even though he actually doesn't) & poses for the cameras when shit goes haywire.

It's amazing how many people think he's too good for Arsenal. Barcelona binned him for a reason, he's an inherently flawed football player.

Hes a good player but not world class or the best player in the league. Thats a load of rubbish.

Personally, I wouldn't have him at United.

Some of the posts in the last pages :lol:

Fact: Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez has been the most creative player in Europe this season

Also, 15 goals and 9 assists?

CJHj23nUwAA2Xam.jpg:large

Alexis-Sanchez-Copa-medalla-jugador_OLEIMA20160628_0072_28.jpg

Alexis still young... he needs to get out of that looser club asap and he might win some more trophies.

Hes a good player but not world class or the best player in the league. Thats a load of rubbish.

Personally, I wouldn't have him at United.

:confused:
Edit.
He's clearly better than the majority of our wide options right now, such as Lingard, Mata, even Martial and Rashford who we have high hopes for are not on his level currently, and would certainly be a better option at no.10 than bringing on an aging Rooney.

Last edited:
I know these swaps are very rare, but I think a Martial - Sanchez swap would actually be good for all parties concerned.

If ever there's a player who 'plays through injuries' like some want to push to defend others, it's probably Alexis.

He's having a massively overrated season all because he's incredible at posing for the cameras. Apart from the 1st Chelsea game in which every single Arsenal player played well how many big games has he actually turned up in this season?

Look at the points he's won Arsenal this season. Giroud's goals are actually more crucial.
bEW9g4y.jpg

I also feel his style of play isn't conducive to Arsenal's usual free flow style of play. His ball retention isn't the best & he isn't a team player.

I think a team with him as the "main man" will never win anything.

Chile won back to back copa america's with him as their main man, well most of the play in 2015 went through Valdivia I guess but definitely in 2016 he was their focal point.

His attitude isn't too different to someone like Messi's, there's definitely a bit of petulance and immaturity about them when things aren't going right because they can't stand losing, I think he's fed up with playing amongst a squad and arguably a manager who seem care about winning not anywhere near as much as he does. It's definitely a fair criticism of him and I think this mentality has affected his recent performances but I think you have to accept players are human and sometimes people's mentalities aren't perfect, frustration can become a thing. I think he needs a more ambitious club and manager to get his mentality and motivation back.

Last edited:
He's completely rendered Ozil useless this season because of his ball dominance. He constantly takes up Mesut's positions which hurts the fluidity entire team. His decision making is appalling & his style of play is chaotic.

It's all good though, he runs his bollocks off (even though he actually doesn't) & poses for the cameras when shit goes haywire.

It's amazing how many people think he's too good for Arsenal. Barcelona binned him for a reason, he's an inherently flawed football player.

Actually Ozil has rendered Ozil useless this season by being a lazy dick.

Martial is 22 later this year, Sanchez will be 29.

I agree, I'd still rather keep Martial, but...

Jose gets a ready made world class player with great workrate and he doesn't have to go crazy developing Martial. Martial goes to a club with less pressure and a French coach who is great with developing young players. Arsenal still get a fantastic young talent instead of losing Sanchez on a free in a year.

It's obviously not going to happen, but to me it kind of makes sense.

------------------Sanchez
Martial--------Griezmann--------Mkhitryan
--------Pogba-------------------Keita

:drool:

Did anyone see the compilation of his missed chances for barca on twitter. Some of the sitters he missed were truly shocking

edit: found it

I thought a player 'needed to be linked by a credible source' to get a TF thread?

At the moment we have a 13 page thread stating the obvious that we'd really like Sanchez in our team.

I thought a player 'needed to be linked by a credible source' to get a TF thread?

At the moment we have a 13 page thread stating the obvious that we'd really like Sanchez in our team.

TBF after having transfer threads on Lionel Messi, I'm not quite sure how all this works anymore. :p

I was actually thinking about that. It's a bit sad you simply can't afford to do it and Arsene has to swallow his pride.

Good for us as we need two to capitulate, not just Liverpool.

It's in the football forum.
"The shell of mother" is actually short for "I shit on your mother's cnut".
:lol: Bit much from Pep.

:confused:
Edit.
He's clearly better than the majority of our wide options right now, such as Lingard, Mata, even Martial and Rashford who we have high hopes for are not on his level currently, and would certainly be a better option at no.10 than bringing on an aging Rooney.
I wouldn't swap Mata for him and Martial & Rashford's potential is higher than Sanchez in my opinion.