Alexis Sanchez

People here don't mind Payet, of course we'll take him. He's been linked to United since way before he moved to Barca and he's a world class player. We need a top CF which is where he plays now and will fit nicely.
If you give us De Gea we could talk about it :D ;)

he was visibly frustrated repeatedly in the chelsea game when people failed to pass to him. No way is he signing a new contract. He looks done with them

Watched him closely in recent games. His will is broken. Not even working hard anymore. He's off but I don't think Mourinho has the appetite for a prolonged transfer saga.

If both he and Ozil leaves I think Arsenal are on their way down a slippery slope. There won't be much real quality left there then, and they will not attract quality like those two again in the near future I think, the lack of ambition by the club is now just too obvious to anyone.

He's got a bit of a shit attitude, doesn't he?

I get that he's frustrated by Arsenal but the way he's throwing strops on the pitch and picking fights with his team-mates is not cool at all.

In fairness he reminds me a bit of Keane in this regard, he clearly demands a lot and the lazyness of some of that Arsenal team must frustrate him after 3 years.

I get that he's frustrated by Arsenal but the way he's throwing strops on the pitch and picking fights with his team-mates is not cool at all.

Not sure what to make of it, I guess that Arsenal squad and Wenger can test the patience of any man. Definitely noticed him not trying in the Chelsea game, he gave the ball away almost on purpose it seemed.

Him and Mkhi in the same side would be a nightmare for defenders.

In fairness he reminds me a bit of Keane in this regard, he clearly demands a lot and the lazyness of some of that Arsenal team must frustrate him after 3 years.

I guess so. I just think there's a difference between a well-timed bollocking (Schmeicel was a master at this too) and the whole flouncy, throwing hands in the air thing. Some of the replays also showed him giving up on tracking runners because he was in such a strop. That's not good at all.

but no. Its highly unlikely he will come here. Wenger wouldnt sell mourinho anyone. This is a guy who refused to loan us debuchy who was second choice there at the time and we didnt have his biggest rival mourinho then

He'd be really really good for us. He'd be really really good for anyone, really. If any side in the PL does manage to pick him up I could see them winning the league easy.

I guess so. I just think there's a difference between a well-timed bollocking (Schmeicel was a master at this too) and the whole flouncy, throwing hands in the air thing. Some of the replays also showed him giving up on tracking runners because he was in such a strop. That's not good at all.

I think that's what happen when the player don't have the same mentality in the team, Sanchez has been carrying arsenal for most part of this season and he expect other to turn up when he can't, but yesterday's game prove that when Sanchez did not play well, nobody turns up in the Arsenal team

Perhaps he'll want to stay in London and play for a manager who's passion and fire match his own? :drool:

No, he's got a great attitude. He loves playing football hence he hates it if he gets rested or subbed. And he's a "winner" and he's getting frustrated being at a club like Arsenal that are happy with top 4 / last 16 CL surrounded by players like Giroud who does a comedy goal celebration when he equalises late on against Bournemouth. He's Roy Keane basically.

We should buy him.

I agree there, I think it's boiled over into a negative at this point, which is why he'll likely go in the summer.

Why would anyone not want Sanchez?? Take him and Aguero and that's it....game over! Not that it would ever happen, mind!

he was visibly frustrated repeatedly in the chelsea game when people failed to pass to him. No way is he signing a new contract. He looks done with them
So we always have to pass him the ball to make him happy? He can feck off so.

I think he just knows he's the best player in the team and carried them on many occasions. I kind of understand his frustration.

I'd probably take him over Greizmann if it was a straight choice between the two. Both would be nice though.

He's having a massively overrated season all because he's incredible at posing for the cameras. Apart from the 1st Chelsea game in which every single Arsenal player played well how many big games has he actually turned up in this season?

Look at the points he's won Arsenal this season. Giroud's goals are actually more crucial.
bEW9g4y.jpg

I also feel his style of play isn't conducive to Arsenal's usual free flow style of play. His ball retention isn't the best & he isn't a team player.

I think a team with him as the "main man" will never win anything.

I rate him very high and would want him in our team, just not with that shitty you didnt pass me the ball, then feck it, I am not gonna try nad go to hell" attitude. We already have Zlatan and Pogba big ego players who can get angry too but they are not bitching about because they missed too many sitters themselves too and the atmosphere in the team is better.

He's having a massively overrated season all because he's incredible at posing for the cameras. Apart from the 1st Chelsea game in which every single Arsenal player played well how many big games has he actually turned up in this season?

Look at the points he's won Arsenal this season. Giroud's goals are actually more crucial.

He is having an excellent season which is not overrated by any means, to go with 15 goals he also has 9 assists to boot. Points can also be won if he's setting up one of his teammates to score. If you want to stick the tag 'overrated season' on any winger, you should stick it on Eden Hazard (who you hilariously overrate btw) and who ironically has failed to register on the little list you plucked.

To anyone who watches Arsenal knows of his importance to them, if he doesn't perform they simply don't win. He's having a great individual season, productivity proves that. Only player who is having a better season than him is arguably Diego Costa.

He is having an excellent season which is not overrated by any means, to go with 15 goals he also has 9 assists to boot. Points can also be won if he's setting up one of his teammates to score. If you want to stick the tag 'overrated season' on any winger, you should stick it on Eden Hazard (who you hilariously overrate btw) and who ironically has failed to register on the little list you plucked.

To anyone who watches Arsenal knows of his importance to them, if he doesn't perform they simply don't win. He's having a great individual season, productivity proves that. Only player who is having a better season than him is arguably Diego Costa.

He isn't really

bEW9g4y.jpg

I also feel his style of play isn't conducive to Arsenal's usual free flow style of play. His ball retention isn't the best & he isn't a team player.

:lol:

Compared with Ozil, at least he gives a feck during a big game, but he is barely decisive.

Sanchez best years are behind him. I think he will be 30 when his contract is up so who ever gets him will be a declining Sanchez on big wages and probably a high transfer fee.

Last edited:
No, he's got a great attitude. He loves playing football hence he hates it if he gets rested or subbed. And he's a "winner" and he's getting frustrated being at a club like Arsenal that are happy with top 4 / last 16 CL surrounded by players like Giroud who does a comedy goal celebration when he equalises late on against Bournemouth. He's Roy Keane basically.

We should buy him.
No, he is just greedy and only cares about himself. I'd swap him and Griezmann immediately.

bEW9g4y.jpg

Exactly. He isn't capable of playing at one touch.