Alexis Sanchez

He's completely rendered Ozil useless this season because of his ball dominance. He constantly takes up Mesut's positions which hurts the fluidity entire team. His decision making is appalling & his style of play is chaotic.

It's all good though, he runs his bollocks off (even though he actually doesn't) & poses for the cameras when shit goes haywire.

It's amazing how many people think he's too good for Arsenal. Barcelona binned him for a reason, he's an inherently flawed football player.
Ridiculous thing to say. He is better than any of your first 11 bar Hazard. I'd take him over at United in a heart beat.

I wouldn't swap Mata for him and Martial & Rashford's potential is higher than Sanchez in my opinion.
You feel Mata is a better player than him! I don't think too many would agree with you on this.

You feel Mata is a better player than him! I don't think too many would agree with you on this.
They're completely different players. But I'd rather have Mata at United, yeah.

Sanchez turned us down twice already.

He's completely rendered Ozil useless this season because of his ball dominance. He constantly takes up Mesut's positions which hurts the fluidity entire team. His decision making is appalling & his style of play is chaotic.

It's all good though, he runs his bollocks off (even though he actually doesn't) & poses for the cameras when shit goes haywire.

It's amazing how many people think he's too good for Arsenal. Barcelona binned him for a reason, he's an inherently flawed football player.
Him and Ozil can play together with another striker, imo. Giroud can be slow, but the way he holds the ball allow our midfielders to come from behind.

Yeah, big factor for me IMO.

Him and Ozil can play together with another striker, imo. Giroud can be slow, but the way he holds the ball allow our midfielders to come from behind.
I think he needs to be shifted to RW & used the same way he was at Barca. More off the ball runs, less touches.

Hmm, so the best player for a team who is above you isn't as good as one of your squad players? I think any team in the PL would be happy to take Sanchez, not for any price of course, but still - he is a great player.

I can't believe people here would turn their noses up at Sanchez... it's nuts. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

I can't believe people here would turn their noses up at Sanchez... it's nuts. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Yep same. I think he would take us from top a 4 battling team to title winners. Arsenal are a 1 man team, without Sanchez they would be miles off top 4 IMO, that's how much of a difference he makes. At the same time I wouldn't want Martial being left out because of Sanchez playing on the left so it is a tricky one.

I think he needs to be shifted to RW & used the same way he was at Barca. More off the ball runs, less touches.
You got some kinda personal vendetta against him or what :lol::lol::lol:

Good post. Harsh but fair.

You got some kinda personal vendetta against him or what :lol::lol::lol:
Just not a fan of the way people constantly disrespect Arsenal by propping him up so much. You'd think he was the Chilean Messi with the way people talk about him.

Where was he in the 2nd half of last season when Arsenal were chasing Leicester for the title? He disappeared like everyone else until the pressure was off.

Just not a fan of the way people constantly disrespect Arsenal by propping him up so much. You'd think he was the Chilean Messi with the way people talk about him.

Where was he in the 2nd half of last season when Arsenal were chasing Leicester for the title? He disappeared like everyone else until the pressure was off.

This, he went missing but people like to gloss over that fact. He should have won Arsenal the title last season but he was nowhere to be seen

Agree with @BlueCelery although it's a bit harsh. People like him because of his endless stamina, great technical and the occasional special goal but his tactical awareness and decision making is certainly flawed. Him running around like a headless chicken demanding the ball all the time doesn't help, especially if you have someone like Ozil who's supposed to chorestrate the attack in the last third on the pitch.
Petestorey who you really couldn't describe as someone critical of arsenal players said the same after his first half season at arsenal although he thought that Wenger would change him.

Where was Hazard the entire season when he went 30 games without scoring a goal? Your double standards are ridiculous.

Calling him the Chilean Messi is funny as well because he sort of is just that, and Chile have won the last two Copa America's because of that - beating Messi's Argentina both times...

Where was Hazard the entire season when he went 30 games without scoring a goal? Your double standards are ridiculous.
Hazard had by far the worst season of his career. Are you happy? He's still on course for 2 League titles in 3 years though.

His Chelsea bias knows no bounds. It's hilarious.
I'm arguably the most unbiased poster on this board. I always give praise when it's due.

I'm arguably the most unbiased poster on this board. I always give praise when it's due.

You're one of the worst oppo fans for your extreme bias. Anytime I stumble across a post of yours, it's generally you telling anyone that will listen how Chelsea's players are so much more superior to everyone else. I think you also regularly come across as having double standards.

It'll be interesting next season if Chelsea struggle, to see what your posts are like..

Playing him as CF has increased our goal ratio. But on the other hand he holds the ball too much.
He can't play without the ball. Period. Stick him to the wing playing off the ball, like barcelona, and you will get the same result barcelona got: a flop. He's just not that kind of player

You're one of the worst oppo fans for your extreme bias. Anytime I stumble across a post of yours, it's generally you telling anyone that will listen how Chelsea's players are so much more superior to everyone else. I think you also regularly come across as having double standards.

It'll be interesting next season if Chelsea struggle, to see what your posts are like..

You won't see him posting :p

He was dropped after arguing with team mates and walking out of training.

Journo responding to that. Must have come from the players, which doesn't look good for his future. I mean you can burn bridges with the manager (especially since he may be leaving anyway) but to fall out with your teams mates and then for them to have it leaked is pretty bad. They musnt like that he's made out to be the only shining light at Arsenal.

P.s there is also two threads on Sanchez in the main forum for some reason..

He seems like a twat but a determined to win twat and stuff like that Giroud celebration probably makes him realise he's surrounded by shite who are happy enough with their lot.

Sanchez has wasted 3 years of his career there. He leaves everything on the pitch when he plays which all you can ask for. Don't blame him at all.

Get on it, Ed. Wouldn't be the first time we've taken their best player.