Alexis Sanchez

They'd never sell to us...the days of Arsenal selling to rival clubs is Long gone. But could you imagine!?

They'd never sell to us...the days of Arsenal selling to rival clubs is Long gone. But could you imagine!?

I really can't see how Kroenke wouldn't sell to City, United or Chelsea, if the offer is right. He's a parasite after all, football won't have anything to do with it. Problem for United would be Chelsea comimg in, offering similar wages, chance to win trophies, including Champions League. Also the opportunity to stay in London. For that reason, I think we have a very slim chance of getting him, especially if we don't get top four.

Hazard & Sanchez together wouldn't work. Hazard's off to Madrid if he comes.

Sure they could, Hazard and Sanchez behind Costa would be sublime. :drool:

If Barca can fit Suarez, Neymar and Messi, then I don't see why Hazard, Sanchez and Costa would be an issue.

Guess the best chance would be to dangle a player they'd really want in exchange, plus a fist load of cash. Smalling +'£20 m would be logical.. If only things were that simple.

Probably off to Juve. They don't really have a quality player for the left wing.

I'm no body language expert but it's clear Sanchez isn't happy with his teammates, the strange thing is he plays with lesser players for his nation, yet has a far better attitude.

I'm no body language expert but it's clear Sanchez isn't happy with his teammates, the strange thing is he plays with lesser players for his nation, yet has a far better attitude.
Playing for your nation is much different. He's there because that's where he's from where as he's probably thinking what the feck am I doing at Arse

Uncertain times for Arsenal.
Manager under massive pressure and looking likely to be his last year, and the best 2 players angling to get out of there too?

Might actually turn out to help them somehow!

Is that a rumour doing the rounds?
127d980c20173233cf458e7bfe604c583d697a42_1_440x499.png

You can't storm out of training though. It's like you tell your colleague to feck off because you don't like him and your work. You get the sack immediately.

He seems like a bit of a tool to be honest.
After watching Arsenal in the last 4-5 games, I don't blame him to be honest. Arsenal's lethargic display on ground really made him upset and he has every right to question his own self that why the feck is he running like crazy after the ball when no one else in the team gives a sh!t.

I kinda feel sorry for him because he has been giving his 110% in every match while the other team members are least interested.

Sure they could, Hazard and Sanchez behind Costa would be sublime. :drool:

If Barca can fit Suarez, Neymar and Messi, then I don't see why Hazard, Sanchez and Costa would be an issue.
Meh. Rather spend the money on Mbappe.

Can't get excited. Not coming here in a million years.

We should make a bid. Would love him here.

The only warrior Arsenal has on the field. He should go, definitely.

PSG and Juve are probably his likely destinations, as both clubs are outside England and have the real ambition to win trophies. If he is till in England, I will be happy if we get him.

No way he's an Arsenal player next season. Players have come back from worse but given his contract situation combined with Arsenal's managerial uncertainty, I'd say it's all pointing to him leaving.

Would Bayern have him?

No way he's an Arsenal player next season. Players have come back from worse but given his contract situation combined with Arsenal's managerial uncertainty, I'd say it's all pointing to him leaving.

Would Bayern have him?
Just not in England anymore.

Where will he go, possibly Juve, PSG or maybe Bayern. Madrid don't need him and he wouldn't suit the Benzema role, wouldn't get a game at Barca. With regards the prem can't see City being in for him as we're already overstocked in those AM/Wing positions and Pep seems to really fancy Sane and Sterling. United have Mkhi, Martial, Mata etc.. so he's unlikely to go there, Liverpool no hope. Chelsea maybe as an outside bet? A front 3 or Costa, with Hazard left and Sanchez right is kinda scary and easily the best in the league. Have a sneaky feeling it will be Bayern myself as Robben surely has to be running out of legs.

Have a sneaky feeling it will be Bayern myself as Robben surely has to be running out of legs.
Ribery this season(BuLi, CL, Cup): a goal or assist every 70 minutes.
Robben: every 90 minutes.

Still got legs, but yeah, the end is unfortunately near for those two.

Ribery this season(BuLi, CL, Cup): a goal or assist every 70 minutes.
Robben: every 90 minutes.

Still got legs, but yeah, the end is unfortunately near for those two.

They are both still lethal players but something has to go at some stage. That said Bayern do have Costa, Coman on the books plus Muller can play on the wing in a pinch. Ribery for example hasn't played 20 league games in a season since 13-14 (though he may this season). Robben has played 21,15 and 16 in the same time (though again he will break 20 this season).
I have to say I'm shocked at Robben actually lasting so long for a guy whose had the injury issues he has. Full credit to him.

It can only really be PSG or Bayern.

Arsenal won't sell to a PL, there would be suicides & riots. Juve are cheap, they bought Higuain but that was with the Pogba money. Real don't need him.

They are both still lethal players but something has to go at some stage. That said Bayern do have Costa, Coman on the books plus Muller can play on the wing in a pinch. Ribery for example hasn't played 20 league games in a season since 13-14 (though he may this season). Robben has played 21,15 and 16 in the same time (though again he will break 20 this season).
I have to say I'm shocked at Robben actually lasting so long for a guy whose had the injury issues he has. Full credit to him.
Oh, I wasn't mocking. The end is near for those two. It's still nothing short of amazing what they're doing this season at 33 with their respective injury history though.
I wrote it in another thread that I would expect Bayern to be in for Sanchez, if Ancelotti thinks Alexis has got enough football IQ.
Müller is wasted on the wing, Coman too young and Costa is an asset (unplayable on his day and able to play all three positions behind the striker), but not the world class player Bayern needs.

The Chilean national team, though has won several honors in the Americas, has never been seen as the most dominant team. There are always Argentina and Brazil ahead of them. However, on paper, Arsenal is as strong as the rest of the UCL teams, but Arsenal has always underachieved against elite teams.

I think there is a sense of frustration and he may have given in everything and not received anything in return. A few years ago when Arsenal was destroyed by United, it was said by Paul Merson that none of the Arsenal first XI could get into the United first XI. But today, players like Mustafi, Bellerin, Sanchez and Ozil can get into the first XI of the current Chelsea squad, but there seems to be something wrong with the team in general, or the overall management of the team.

The Chilean national team, though has won several honors in the Americas, has never been seen as the most dominant team. There are always Argentina and Brazil ahead of them. However, on paper, Arsenal is as strong as the rest of the UCL teams, but Arsenal has always underachieved against elite teams.

I think there is a sense of frustration and he may have given in everything and not received anything in return. A few years ago when Arsenal was destroyed by United, it was said by Paul Merson that none of the Arsenal first XI could get into the United first XI. But today, players like Mustafi, Bellerin, Sanchez and Ozil can get into the first XI of the current Chelsea squad, but there seems to be something wrong with the team in general, or the overall management of the team.

I don't think Mustafi or Ozil would get into Chelsea. Bellerin, maybe though Moses is better going forward. Sanchez is basically the only player Arsenal have that Chelsea would actually spend money to get if it was an option.

Sanchez would be a fantastic signing.Would immediately improve our attack.

Never going to happen. Arsenal/Wenger wouldn't sell their best player to us again, he wouldn't come anyway cause we're not getting top four and probably won't be in the CL. Unless Alexis has some sort of desire to play for Jose it's a non-starter. Could see him going to Chelsea if they lose Hazard, if he pushes for the move Arsenal will sell.