Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be wasted at City- they already are struggling to accommodate several world class forwards

The main reason I want this to happen is just to laugh at Bluemoaners.

They will go from Sanches been an amazing player to the most shitty player on the planet :devil:

Marck Cardenas (Chile Journo) on a City podcast today

• Sanchez only wants City and Pep

• He's a shy guy but funny, like lots of our players

• Bravo has nothing to do with him wanting us, just a coincidence

• He wants to win, doesn't care that much about the money (obvious considering Arsenal offered more than us and he demanded much more money from other clubs)

• Guardiola has realised his mistake from Barca where he played Sanchez on the right, will now play him on the left and occasional striker to rotate.

• Had Jesus been out for 4 months instead of 1-2, City would have been much more desperate to sign Alexis this window, if Jesus hadn't been injured they most likely would have waited till the summer.

• When asked how he thinks the transfer will go down, he said "if it happens in January it will be the last week".

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddevils/comments/7pwarg/update_from_chilean_journo_regarding_sanchez/

Latest update

someone has obviously said something to highlight its not as "done" as City thought.

He's admitting defeat! We won :drool:

clutching straws..
Everyone thinks that Mou failed when we lost to City earlier in the season. But the reality was that he was using all of the energy he usually used for planning out match tactics and transferring it to power his WoodTron 4000 Muppet Buying Machine.

Why on earth would City be quibbling over a few million quid. They've never shown this kind of frugality before.

Given the back story of the summer, everything suggests that he's going to City. If Utd have bid, trust me that wouldn't have happened without the player and his reps being interested. Under normally circumstances, you could argue that might be to increase the fee, the wages or speed up the transfer but none of those apply as he's already showed his hand. He's also only a few months to wait before he can leave anyway.

It makes zero sense to bid on a player, that appears to have agreed to go to your rivals. How many kick in the balls do we need this season with the papers running with he'll reject it anyway and another example of the sea change, but conversely that's why I think there's a chance it might happen. Most would have argued the Rom transfer was a done deal....

You have hope.
Stop it. It will kill you.

I hate Balague.. It's like he's choking on Pep's dick..

So a player might want Pep or he is moving just for the money.. Not like United are the most prestigious team in England..

I mean we get it,if he goes to City he's picking up this years PL title at a minimum,still it's not like United are some push over side that only has money to offer..

Honestly feck Balague, he tried the same nonsense with Madrid v money during the Pogba saga.
Utd are not a small club, you do not join us because of money.
Maybe Sanchez is fed up with City fecking about for 2 windows now that he doesn't want to wait anymore?

Why do people keep copying what "Ballbage" says ? We all know he's a terrible journalist with obvious bias.

Is there any reason why Balague hates United so much?

He doesn't, he's just incredibly pro Barca (Pep, obviously) and Madrid that he doesn't see a world outside them. Everything he says has a pro-Spanish slant, literally everything.

He's a joke.

This guy hates Manchester United for some reason. The constant digs. Anyways it seems the pep fan boy is clutching his straws now and that is why bringing pep v. money thing. He is afraid Sanchez may not play for pep.

Good sign tweets like this.
Ya that's what I thought too.. If he is throwing a hissy fit, then it means we have a chance of getting him..

All we need to do now is wait for Jose to say he won't talk about other team players,instead of denying we made an approach!!

How much do City actually want him? They are absolutely stacked for forward players and he'd be rotated a fair bit. I know they are oil rich but will they pay over the odds in fee and wages if they really don't need the player.

I guess with Jesus out they have a need at the moment and there has been a lot of rumors that Augero might go in the summer - and sanchez would seem to fit the pep model of a no9/ striker (messi , Jesus) so I guess it depends how much he believes he would be involved

Status
Not open for further replies.