Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a player of his quality, on a bargain, would be immense. Who cares he only has 6 months left on his contract? Throw 30 million at Arsenal, they'll accept.

Get Agent P on it asap!

Ballbag resorting to ''money'' to be pro City. Their entire scam of a history is based on someone else's money.

fecking hate that Spanish cnut with his cnut face and cnut eyes. .

???

He is saying his agent wants the United deal but Sanchez doesn't. It literally says that there.

Errr. ok

It LITERALLY doesn't say that. May be look at the question mark at the end of that tweet next time

He is asking a question in a sarcastic way that why would his agent want to have talks if player doesn't want it.

How good is his crossing? I've watched Arsenal enough to know a lot about him but for some reason I haven't a clue what his crossing is like.

If we dont sign him in Jan, then we can forget about signing him in the summer. City will be all over him with bonuses.

How good is his crossing? I've watched Arsenal enough to know a lot about him but for some reason I haven't a clue what his crossing is like.
Same, I assumed if he came here he'd be Martial but on the right. Basically a wide forward, but now I'm reading he hates playing on the right?

No ballsack you clown... oil or prestige. Empty stadiums or worldwide fanbases. Etc...
No, it is working for nice guy, fecking football genius and saint guardiola vs. bad guy bus parking mourinho.
Soon players will not say that whole their life they wanted to play for united, real, bayern etc.. they will say" since i was a kid i wanted to play under guardiola". Press made pep vs jose as good vs evil, luke vs vader.

Ok , i am sorry for this rant, i admit that i am in angry phase now.

His entire passing array in and around the opponents box basically consists of lobbing the ball behind the defence. He does this 24034 times during a match.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable news that he's off to Manchester for a medical BUT WHICH CLUB?!?!

Same, I assumed if he came here he'd be Martial but on the right. Basically a wide forward, but now I'm reading he hates playing on the right?

He’d start on the right of a front three with the licence to do what he wants imo.

We already cross enough in our play and it's shite. We need to look at another approach. Sneaky through balls and lobs over the defense is our best bet.

The narrative that he'll only join United - the most successful club in the country and one of the biggest clubs in the world - for money, but will join City - a plastic club built on oil money - for honourable reasons, is hilarious.

Ballbag resorting to ''money'' to be pro City. Their entire scam of a history is based on someone else's money.

fecking hate that Spanish cnut with his cnut face and cnut eyes. .
Well bloody said. His bias is fecking ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.