Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think no one is lying or making up stories. The ball still lies in Sanchez''s court and he could very well choose pep and city, which is what I like many think will happen.

HavING said that if we get this will be a major coup. We are getting a top top player, a game changer and we will give a major L to city and their so called domination.

As opposed to us maybe being super efficient in both? Couldnt possibly happen could it?

Touché!

I'm playing devil's advocate because I learned too much from Sneijder Vidal and Thiago transfers :lol:

I'd rather have Ozil if we could pick, I do like Sanchez though, very good player in his own right.

Sanchez can play on the right can't he? I'm sure he did for Barca at a time

Anyway, i'm not allowing myself to believe this yet, been burned far too many times.

He does seem to value his credibility though so I'd like to think he must have confirmed it with someone our side.

I'd assume there's truth to our interest and we have discussed terms but i still expect him to decide on City.

I'm hoping for that too, but it doesn't look like he got the info from the club. Also I doubt this will do much for his credibility. Not many will believe he made it up anyway since it's obvious he got this info from Alexis' agent.

What’s that megastore rumour? Let’s hear more about that. That’s what transfer sagas are all about.

Sanchez can play on the right can't he? I'm sure he did for Barca at a time

Anyway, i'm not allowing myself to believe this yet, been burned far too many times.
Right! We get burned cos we move too fecking slow, then pay over the odds for a player

The only thing these non Di Marzio tweets show are how clueless English reporters are, they're clearly scrambling to play catch up here.
Its ok if you don't know.

Ok this might be on.
Marzio sounds pretty confident, only time I have seen him replying to comments was during the Pogba saga and we all know how that turned out.
If City clinch Sanchez at the eleventh hour I would be devastated now tbh

If John Cross were to say he was going to The Sun and Di Marzio reported he was going to The Star I'd sooner believe Di Marzio.

I think that £60m deal that collapsed in the summer because Arsenal couldn't find a replacement is probably quite significant.

Maybe Alexis thinks City don't want him badly enough?

He might still go there, yes, but he defintely wants to leave in January and it's frankly about whoever coughs up enough lolly to Arsenal.

So his agent is makng it known that he's close with United, albeit Sanchez, if multiple reports are to be believed, wants to play for City and Pep. Yeah....can't imagine how thi$ on€ £nds.

Right! We get burned cos we move too fecking slow, then pay over the odds for a player

Yep!

I still think City are in the driving seat personally, and we'll end up being 'snubbed again'
Plus they are reportedly stalling over fees & wages, as if that's ever stopped them before.

No transfer window is complete without United being snubbed.

Best wait for Jose's press conference later. If he doesn't rule it out then maybe there's something going on.

I well remember the similarities with the Van Persie situation.
I scoffed at the mugs that actually believed that there was substance to the rumours that United were in for him....

Almost fell through the floor when it happened..!! :wenger:

Lots of reports saying he wants to play for Pep.. I hope the agent is not using us to get good contract terms..

Would be a great signing but not getting my hopes up..

Ok this might be on.
Marzio sounds pretty confident, only time I have seen him replying to comments was during the Pogba saga and we all know how that turned out.
If City clinch Sanchez at the eleventh hour I would be devastated now tbh

This is the eleventh hour and we're the one trying to clinch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.