Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question isn't what Wenger wants but Alexis. Wenger can't make him go to us if he doesn't want to.

Movement beyond the Sanchez transfer, which I'm too lazy to list, suggests that Arsenal would much prefer us signing him.
Not really. The title is already won. It makes more sense he goes to City from that point of view as the rest f us are competing for 3 more UCL places. Utd having him makes our position stronger

I read that Arsenal are now favourites for Malcolm.

Jose was apparently very interested in Malcom, so is it possible that he agreed to let Arsene have a free run at signing him, if we get Sanchez?

Wild theory, I know.

Decent theory, too and makes sense.

M.E.N are reporting that we've cooled interested on Malcom...

Jose was apparently very interested in Malcom, so is it possible that he agreed to let Arsene have a free run at signing him, if we get Sanchez?

Wild theory, I know.
Would love to see us get Sanchez and then turn around and sign Malcom then. :devil:

Not really. The title is already won. It makes more sense he goes to City from that point of view as the rest f us are competing for 3 more UCL places. Utd having him makes our position stronger
I meant the stuff about Malcolm, Ozil etc. Sounds like United have agreed to drop interest in some players to please Arsenal.

I remember this guy not being a BS account, this tweet I can't see endorsed by Di Marzio or anyone else from Sky Italia.

Do you reckon Wenger would be gutted to see City equal his invincibles season...?

Wild theory, but imagine if Wenger actually preferred Sanchez to come here in order to make it less likely that citeh went unbeaten.

It's possible, and afterall, that was such a proud achievement for him.
Ok, now we are in that phase where we all are finding reasons why he should go to us.
Wenger can get 25mil from city. And it is that.
From us he can get 35 plus direct expensive replacement in miki.
No brainer for arsenal here.but he will go to city:mad:

chuckle_brother_502624.jpg
Two thumbs up:D

Ozil, Sanchez and griez.....dreaming is allowed right?

Sanchez-----lukaku-----Griezmann
-------------------Ozil-----------------
------------Pogba------Matic------------

I don't care Pogba has to play as 2 and Griezmann is on the right and we can't play martial etc all the time. Make it happen!

Not too fussed about Ozil.

--------------Lukaku
Martial (Rashford) Griezmann----Sanchez
---------Pogba----New CM (with creativity)
---------------Matic
-----Jones----Bailly----Lindelof
------------De Gea----------------

Or

--------------Lukaku
---------Pogba----Matic
Shaw(sessegnon)----Jones----Bailly----Valenica
--------------De Gea-----------------

:drool:

United don't make offers unless they have the approval of the player in question is my understanding of following United over the years.
I'm not sure that's the way it's done. Etiquette and rules dictate that you ask the club first then the player. If he says No , then it's kind of over. But Arsenal couls try and suggest to him that they are doing him a favour and he should reciprocate by accepting the best offer they've received. Then both sides part on good terms.

Of course Sanchez could be a total cnut and play hardball waiting for City to come in with a lower offer.

Nothing is really obvious here except the Caf starting to slowly implode with delight

United don't make offers unless they have the approval of the player in question is my understanding of following United over the years.
I'm not sure that's the way it's done. Etiquette and rules dictate that you ask the club first then the player. If he says No , then it's kind of over. But Arsenal couls try and suggest to him that they are doing him a favour and he should reciprocate by accepting the best offer they've received. Then both sides part on good terms.

Of course Sanchez could be a total cnut and play hardball waiting for City to come in with a lower offer.

Nothing is really obvious here except the Caf starting to slowly implode with delight

I remember this guy not being a BS account, this tweet I can't see endorsed by Di Marzio or anyone else from Sky Italia.

He's referring to SkySport Italy, who DiMarzio works for. So basically he just posted the claim from DiMarzio earlier with his own little twist on it for maximum effect.

Still can't say I like the guy after the way he's acted at Arsenal but if we were to sign him and he knuckled down then he would be a great addition.

I think what will be decisive is the personal terms that we will potentially offer him compared to City.

Not too fussed about Ozil.

--------------Lukaku
---------Pogba----New CM (with creativity)
---------------Matic
-----Jones----Bailly----Lindelof
------------De Gea----------------

Or

--------------Lukaku
---------Pogba----Matic
Shaw(sessegnon)----Jones----Bailly----Valenica
--------------De Gea-----------------

:drool:

Harsh on Messe Lingard. He will play No.10

But @Adnan is right. Since Woodward has stepped in, the club normally only talk to the player's agents. And in most cases, United put the onus on the agents to speak to the selling club and get the agreement done too. I think it's a good approach.

He's referring to SkySport Italy, who DiMarzio works for. So basically he just posted the claim from DiMarzio earlier with his own little twist on it for maximum effect.
Sky Italia are reporting that we're close to agreeing personal terms.

⚽ the United ️ it is close to the economic agreement with Sanchez. Then it will be with Arsenal for January! @SkySport

Imagine if the sale of Sanchez to us is dependant on Mkhitaryan going the other way, but he refuses to join Arsenal...

Wild theory, I know.

Decent theory, too and makes sense.

M.E.N are reporting that we've cooled interested on Malcom...

Makes sense.

I should have said I was ITK.

Still can't say I like the guy after the way he's acted at Arsenal but if we were to sign him and he knuckled down then he would be a great addition.
This would be his last chance at a really big club though

Harsh on Messe Lingard. He will play No.10

Yeah was thinking that myself after i wrote it.

Lingard as been like a new signing this past 6 weeks or so. Fantastic options though, something a club like United need, City have these options and they are only going to improve their squad in the summer.

Yeah was thinking that myself after i wrote it.

Lingard as been like a new signing this past 6 weeks or so. Fantastic options though, something a club like United need, City have these options and they are only going to improve their squad in the summer.

I think Mourinho might fancy Sanchez on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.