Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it pointed out earlier that Raiola had arranged and pushed for a Mhiki/Sanchez swap? He's likely posturing and will definitely be pushing for the best deal he can get for his client... thats exactly what agents do.
I'm fairly sure it'll go through sooner rather than later

He's using whatever leverage he has to get the best deal possible. I can't blame someone for looking out for their own interests.

Now, if he does stay and costs us Sanchez, his time remaining here will be short lived and probably unbearable, but dealing with public scrutiny is part of the reason you get paid 150K a week.

I'm reading that Mino Raiola trying to get his cut of the deal. He's potentially going to screw this transfer up all by his lonesome.
If we let him screw this up, that's on us (United).

What I mean by that is that we shouldn't RELY on a swap deal to get it done. It's like taking all the complications of a regular transfer and doubling it. There's a reason swap deals are so rare.

Trying to include Miki to offset the cash cost, that's fine. But if the deal doesn't happen because Miki doesn't want to, then that's on us for giving one player/agent veto power over our acquiring of another player with a different agent. We need to be prepared to pay cash if Miki doesn't want to go. Arsenal may want a player, but for 35m in cash they could buy someone as good or better that actually wants to play for them.

Yeah I’m sure I’ll get overtaken as I’m not going to be posting much over next few days. Think he’s pretty much ours and we’ve covered every single topic.
Dude did you get the shoulder? I've been very quiet since Sunday....

I think our fans are better than that tbh.

It's nothing related to us being class, but the fans will always look at him as the one who fecked up the chance to sign Sanchez. If he combined this with more of his terrible performance on the pitch I don't think the fans will be able to withstand it much.

Bluemoon is lovely place, innit, just to kill the time a bit.
Rags thought we had done the deal and wanted to come in and show they were the bigger club and throw dosh about to show their fan base they are the bigger club.
Sanchez and his agent thought great we have some competition let’s fill our boots and city being money bags will cough up big bucks for us.
City said nah sorry you are not worth that. Goodbye.
The rags and Sanchez are now scratching their heads, Sanchez thinking feck I am going to end up at Utd chasing long balls winning nothing and Utd wondering why they are making Sanchez the fourth highest paid player in world football - he is 29, waiting for pogba and others to start knocking on the managers door wanting some of that.

Look up the meaning of the phrase
" DIRTY SANCHEZ" I think that says everything about that agent etc!!

Mkhitaryan better makes sure he gets a deal with Arsenal because the fans will turn on him if he ends up staying.

Why would you feel sorry for Mkhitaryan? He’s moving from one big club to another big club with similar wages. He’s hardly getting laid off work with no compensation with a family to feed.

I don’t mind getting the best deal for yourself - by all means but don’t feck our move up by pricing yourself out as well. Unless you want to spend the rest of your 2 years here not making the squad week in week out.

I just don't get it Arsenal. Take the fecking money and buy someone better suited.

Oh Mhki :lol::lol::lol:

The gall of him to demand such a thing is hilarious given how poor his form has been for so long.

Hmm?

Firstly, it'd be Raiola negotiating the salary of behalf, not the player himself. Secondly, he's on 140k here and being given the exact same contract would make him highest paid Arsenal player (since Sanchez is going) on par with Ozil who is also on 140k pw. So it's really just a sensationalist title since all he's probably asking is to not get a pay cut.

Quit with the spam. Any more and there'll be threadbans.
Is it possible to reset their thread post count? Judging by the state of the spam that seems to be all they're interested in.

Why would you feel sorry for Mkhitaryan? He’s moving from one big club to another big club with similar wages. He’s hardly getting laid off work with no compensation with a family to feed.

It's very strange to me. There are just so many more deserving people in the world to give your sympathy to.

I just don't get it Arsenal. Take the fecking money and buy someone better suited.

In fairness, the money they'd get is what? £30m? That's less than what Chamberlain cost in the last year of his contract. They won't get anyone better, in January, than what Mkhi's being valued at in this swap.

It's been too long since Di Marzio has said anything. I expect him to tweet something about it sooner rather than later.

Are there anyone other than Di Marzio who seem to have genuine knowledge on what's going on? What about that Einstein guy? Seems to be very few journos we can trust in this saga.

Are there anyone other than Di Marzio who seem to have genuine knowledge on what's going on? What about that Einstein guy? Seems to be very few journos we can trust in this saga.

I'd just wait for di Marzio - maybe the likes of Ducker but they are rarely first.

Like someone wrote before, I don't think that the Armenian is so stupid to reject a satisfactory offer from Arsenal, knowing that staying here, he's going to be cursed about the failed transfer of Alexis. Sooner or later, he will accept the Arsenal's offer. Alexis is ours.

Like someone wrote before, I don't think that the Armenian is so stupid to reject a satisfactory offer from Arsenal, knowing that staying here, he's going to be cursed about the failed transfer of Alexis. Sooner or later, he will accept the Arsenal's offer. Alexis is ours.

If he's earning a good £50k a week more here he might not give 2 fecks.

Thats over £5m of potential wages lost, he isn't going to settle for less than what he's on.

Exactly. He's had 1 season and a half and I would be lying if I could say that I could think of more than a handful of very good games and even less outstanding games. He has not played allot (apparently 37 games in total in 1 and a half seasons) so he should be in peak fitness. Just not right in the head.

He'll look great at Arsenal. All flighty attackers do.

They all look great for about 70% of the season, as an ensemble cast, slaying teams and we'll wonder why he never played that well here.

20% of the time they are bang average and results are a coin flip.

Then you have the 10% of the time where all of their lovely attacking players turn to sh1t, look at each other and none of them have the gumption to fix it so they get booed off the pitch.

He is a super talented player. I really like him. But he hasn't performed well enough here unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.