Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve reached the stage where there’s nothing left to be reported but the official announcement, so the thread goes to absolute shit with mostly rubbish being posted.

It’s a good sign really.

That's the fun part!

I have no idea why Mhiki is looking for a raise considering he's been playing like crap for majority of the season.

Not as excited about this as Sneijder or Hazard sagas. Should make Champions League interesting though.

But who's the chevy?
Don't know, but I know who was driving that Chevy

According to what Michael Scofield found out
tumblr_ofijltQxlZ1vj8rf7o1_250.gif

Surely Mikhitaryan has to sort it out, he is not wanted here he surely knows it!
My question is what if the deal between him and Arsenal is off?

Surely Mikhitaryan has to sort it out, he is not wanted here he surely knows it!
My question is what if the deal between him and Arsenal is off?
Sanchez stays at Arsenal, if they dont accept our money offer.
Mkhi continues to play every now and then, whenever Jose says.

Mkhitaryan looking a lump sum payment is sickening. I can understand him trying to get improved wages from Arsenal, but trying to get a few million from United is pushing his luck.
How is it sickning?
We've told him to leave.

Had a peek at Mkhi's twitter. Expected to see the comments where he's asked to facilitate the deal, but quite a lot asking him to stay and then Arsenal fans asking him to come.

If he doesn't fancy it, why not loan him to them for the rest of the season, no clauses. Then sell him in the summer. It's not like he'll be playing here, let alone if Sanchez signs.

I know transfers are complex and certainly aren’t compatible with our lack of patience, but just get this deal done. I’m ready for the next stage at this point.

I'm reading that Mino Raiola trying to get his cut of the deal. He's potentially going to screw this transfer up all by his lonesome.

I have no idea why Mhiki is looking for a raise considering he's been playing like crap for majority of the season.

staying here on same wage or go to arsenal on a wage increase still seems like mhki is getting the raw deal going to the Arsenal Shit show

Don't know whether he's overpaid or not, or how many arsenal players are on over 100k. I'm just looking at it from his perspective.
Oh yeah totally agree .. If i was him I'd fight for the best but my point was if he's going to be the highest paid player at arsenal, arsenal will do all they can to reduce that.

Had a peek at Mkhi's twitter. Expected to see the comments where he's asked to facilitate the deal, but quite a lot asking him to stay and then Arsenal fans asking him to come.

If he doesn't fancy it, why not loan him to them for the rest of the season, no clauses. Then sell him in the summer.
It's not like he'll be playing here, let alone if Sanchez signs.

Good idea as long as Arsenal pay his wages I suppose. Fat man may not like it cause he'll miss out on his bonus.

This is the worst stage of a transfer saga for me - when the deal has looked likely for a couple of days but there seems to be some sore endless hold up that creates doubt.

Can someone please explain what acquire me has said that is annoying. Is he 'in the know???'
He 'called' Pogba and knows someone in Adidas marketing I think? Pogba wasn't the hardest to call and he just stayed adamant.

Status
Not open for further replies.