Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

If this is true he's got one hell of a task to improve his performances. I really liked him last season. I can't remember the last time I thought he had a 7 out of 10 performance. Normally his contribution is like we are playing a man down. I hope it works out for him but I can't see him being a huge success.

We're not signing Sanchez and are going to be stuck with this cnut, aren't we?

"Should Raiola fail to come to an agreement over Mkhitaryan's salary and status at Arsenal it would significantly increase Sanchez's effective cost to United. Not only would the forward's transfer fee need to be paid in cash, Mkhitaryan's wages would remain on United's books."

Doesn't rule out the deal still happening, we'd just have to stump up

I can understand Mkhitaryan being reluctant to move to Arsenal but I don't know of any bigger club that would be interested in him.

And his Utd career is clearly over, even if he refuses to move now we'll try and get rid of him in the Summer. He has no future here. I would hope he's not trying to stay because he thinks he can still be a success here because I just don't see that ever happening.

It really would be best for all parties if he left. Obviously he wants the best deal for himself, there's nothing wrong with that.

Mkhi isn't doing anything wrong, just trying to get the best deal for himself.

Yeah. He's got 2.5 years left on his contract here so he's under no obligation to leave. With football managers if they're sacked, they get compensation and they get to choose their next job. Mkhitaryan is being pushed towards somewhere he doesn't really want to be (Arsenal) so wants to be financially compensated for it.

I agree with this.

I also think Mkhi deserves a bit of respect and decency rather than some of the comments in here.

This is almost certainly Mino trying it on. Mkhi knows it would be unbearable for him to come back into the fray for us, having been so poor for months and us potentially not getting Alexis because of it. He's just trying to save his stock. For a player, supposedly in their prime, to be a make-weight in a transfer swap is kinda humiliating.

So Mkhi has demanded to be paid more than who? Welbeck? Ramsey?
Theres nobody left, it sounds worse than it is imo

This is almost certainly Mino trying it on. Mkhi knows it would be unbearable for him to come back into the fray for us, having been so poor for months and us potentially not getting Alexis because of it. He's just trying to save his stock. For a player, supposedly in their prime, to be a make-weight in a transfer swap is kinda humiliating.
Those reasons would make it more likely to be a leak from United's side rather than Mino's.

Lol I have Ban on ignore. Didn't even know he was posting in the thread haha. Has he done anything noteworthy lately?
You have himon ignore* Why? He is good lad! Look how happy he is that you are talking about him:

Macern speaking about me.:lol::lol:

Now boys, kiss and make up!

Hate when kids are fighting.

So Mkhi has demanded to be paid more than who? Welbeck? Ramsey?
Theres nobody left, it sounds worse than it is imo

I mean that's a good point really.

The Arsenal squad is terrible, it's not like there are superstars there he's asking to be paid more than. Although you could argue with how awful he's been this season, and how mediocre he's been since coming to England, he's taking the piss asking for silly money like that.

This could be a problem but seeing as though the alternative for Arsenal is to let Sanchez leave for free in the Summer with no replacement or money, it will probably work itself out. Mkhitaryan will look half-decent at Arsenal I bet.

I agree with this.

I also think Mkhi deserves a bit of respect and decency rather than some of the comments in here.

I agree. He does.

The longer his agent holds up the deal (by quite rightly getting his client the best deal) the more people are going to turn on him. United fans are getting desperate, and Arsenal fans must be a bit miffed about these salary demands. The journalists are even fuelling the flames too. I feel a bit sorry for Mkhi in all this. Being used as a make weight for another player can't feel too nice, all whilst the media are stirring the pot.

Hope this is over soon, for all involved.

Yeah. He's got 2.5 years left on his contract here so he's under no obligation to leave. With football managers if they're sacked, they get compensation and they get to choose their next job. Mkhitaryan is being pushed towards somewhere he doesn't really want to be (Arsenal) so wants to be financially compensated for it.

If he doesn't want to go there then he shouldn't. Probably shouldn't try to leverage a pay off based on someone else's talent and his own failings though.

Mikhi will leave. He's smart enough to know the atmosphere around him in the club will be unbearable if he fecked up this move. He'll never play again for us and will be hated by the fans then end up getting sold in summer to a club even worse than Arsenal. He's smart enough to know all that.

He's just trying to get the best deal financially for himself. Everything will be fine.

Mkhi can take a payout from us, but then to ask for more money on top form Arsenal is a bit too m
Mikhi will leave. He's smart enough to know the atmosphere around him in the club will be unbearable if he fecked up this move. He'll never play again for us and will be hated by the fans then end up getting sold in summer to a club even worse than Arsenal. He's smart enough to know all that.

He's just trying to get the best deal financially for himself. Everything will be fine.

I think our fans are better than that tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.