Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
90m for Higuaín was completely ridiculous, tho. It wasn't a great move.

Mhiki better accept this soon, petulant fvck. If not I’m heading over to OT with a sheet and marker pen.

He’s been trolling us most of the season with his performances

If a straight swap goes through then you would have to say Arsenal have been shafted in the same way that David Platt from Corrie was. Sanchez> Miki lol

Mkhi will definitely excel under Wenger. Wenger's teams don't need to defend as much as a Jose teams.
Attackers doing well under Wenger (in modern times) is a myth, unless you are bonafide world class like Sanchez and you could argue even he could have done even more. Look at Ox for example, he's progressed more in 6 months under Klopp than 6 years under Wenger, heck even Wilshere looks revitalized after a year away from him. The last time Wenger had his teams playing attractive football suited to attacking talent was 10/11, they have actually been crap on the eye since.

If a straight swap goes through then you would have to say Arsenal have been shafted in the same way that David Platt from Corrie was. Sanchez> Miki lol

We cannot say this at this point.

Maybe Mky will be more at ease at Arsenal and be a gem for them.

If we get Sanchez our front 3 of Martial, Sanchez, & Lingard behind the striker will be pretty dynamic to say the least because all 3 of them can roam freely in that line.
Also, after watching Sanchez highlights reel I did not realize he was such a technical player. Will definitely create more chances for us than Mkhitaryan did.

We cannot say this at this point.

Maybe Mky will be more at ease at Arsenal and be a gem for them.

Let's be honest, look at the players he will be playing with. Iwobi, Eleny, Xhaka , Ramsey. The team is worse than the one he was part of at Dortmund. Arsenal are in freefall

Let's say that we were planning to sell Mkhi in the summer, how much do you think we would have asked for him in the current climate?

Didn't Sanchez and Herrera have an altercation last game? Sanchez saying who the feck are you, or something along those lines..

I don't understand the overconfidence in this deal to the degree people who have doubts are being branded Muppets. It's pretty 50/50 from what I've seen and heard.

as soon as the agent started talking about the deal today, it was the turning point for me. I imagine that's the part of the deal they are now working on meaning how to ensure Miki and his agent are compensated. Can see this being announced tonight/tomorrow

If we anywhere near 25m pound for Mkhitaryan, It'll be a fecking brilliant business for us. Let alone straight swap for Arsenal's best player

I don't understand the overconfidence in this deal to the degree people who have doubts are being branded Muppets. It's pretty 50/50 from what I've seen and heard.
Really? Man City officially pulling out, Chelsea having Conte ruling out the transfer and constant various reports(even some shite ones) calling it a subject of details is 50/50?

as soon as the agent started talking about the deal today, it was the turning point for me. I imagine that's the part of the deal they are now working on meaning how to ensure Miki and his agent are compensated. Can see this being announced tonight/tomorrow

Obviously I hope it happens, there's more than reasonable doubt at the moment though. Sounds a very intricate deal.

it's not as simple as that. Arsenal are getting shafted because they let his contract run down so much, we're just the ones taking advantage of it. equating Sanchez and Mhki is pointless. obviously they're not the same player, but getting a replacement who could improve dramatically under a new system isn't a bad result for a petulant player who doesn't want to be there and that will be leaving for nothing in 6 months.

Hope we can get this deal over the line before Burnley. Teams are finding it very difficult to come unscathed from that place. We litrelly scored in the dying seconds against them in our home fixture :nervous:

----------------Lukaku
Martial ------------------- Sanchez

-------Pogba -------------Jese
-------------- --Matic --------------
Shaw - Jones -Bailly - Valencia
---------------DeGoat -------------

:drool::drool:

A straight swap is a great deal if it comes off. Get rid of a player that needs to go, and bring in a far better one. Both the same age and both covering similar if not the same positions.

Arsenal would certainly be buying low on Mhiki but given how unlikely it is they'd be able to get a young talent on the cheap, makes sense to get someone who can step in immediately and potentially help them. It's certainly not a bad deal, regardless of what he's done/not done for us.

If we anywhere near 22m pound for Mkhitaryan, It'll be a fecking brilliant business for us. Let alone straight swap for Arsenal's best player

Best player with < 6 months left on his contract. That is the most important detail. If it wasn't for that, Arsene wouldn't sell him to us. He refused us Vermaelen and Debuchy during Van Gaal's time at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.