Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be completely undue, to get "Alexis" printed on my armbandz, to swim through this river of shite?

They mentoioned during the match that City had pulled out and I log into the Caf to see this Chelsea shit, WTF? :lol:

I wouldn't put it past Conte to come in with a late bid given his recent spat for Jose and the whole Lukaku debacle.

Roman and co manage Chelsea's transfers. Conte (or any other manager under Roman bar Mourinho) doesn't have much say in this.

Conte's involvement in our transfers is being told who we're signing. He'd probably never heard of Ross Barclay.

I've never heard of Ross Barclay to be fair. His brother Lloyd is the real talent in the family so I hear.

But seriously I find it hard to believe that Conte doesn't get a say in the clubs transfers one way or t'other.

CFC would never offer what we offer, they might try to bid for it just to satisfy Conte, but they have no money. If they did, Lukaku would be theirs.

Chelsea interest is either, a) media creating a bit of tension because the story is pretty much over, or b) Chelsea just appeasing their fans by saying - look we’ve tried but United were to far along the way. No way they’re paying the wages. Both Hazard and Courtois are stalling over contracts cause Chelsea don’t want to break the bank. They aren’t paying 400k a week for a 29 year old.

If Chelsea are making a late bid I seriously hope we land Sanchez.

The most appropriate analogy would be us bedding the bird that everyone's after and doing the deed, then cleaning ourselves up, opening the girls door to walk to the bathroom for a pee and being confronted by the nerdy kid who's been listening from outside. We then throw our cumrag in their face laughing as we continue our way to the bathroom.

That's where the term 'rag' comes from.
Wow! I’m impressed and disgusted at the same time. :lol::rolleyes:

No one else realise, this Chelsea link has only come about when city have confirmed they've pulled out? This city link has literally come from their statement, nothing reported before hand?

It's bollocks and trying to save face. Not sure why entirely, but the fact that this only s thing now that city have pulled out is questionable.

City are the ones planting the Chelsea stuff. It's so obvious. This is a done deal. No smoke without fire.

Please remain calm, Mourinho basically told us he’s coming in his pre match interview tonight.

When did he say that? He said that Miki has been left not for tactical reasons, speculating that he is a part of swap deal. Unless there is something else he said?

So its City putting out the Chelsea link?

City pulled out but called Chelsea to bid for Sanchez and stay there one year then City takes him?

Status
Not open for further replies.