Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's not a statement. People are talking about it as if that's a statement put out by City, probably because of the way the dipshit journo has presented it.

That dipshit journo is the BBC journo for Arsenal news though. That's why I take as an official briefing.

If we don't sign Sanchez tomorrow I'm genuinely concerned for the mental health of some of the people here. Myself included in that. Nothing has actually happened since mid afternoon to make this anymore likely and I was saying I don't see why he'd come, but Jesus now I'm full on Muppet.

Not gonna happen. Arsenal will want the Malcom transfer to happen first.

:lol:

City cant be stupid enough to think they save money by waiting. Any player in demand would want a large cut of that transfer fee as a signing on fee or want it in some form. That is his value.. Either his club gets it, or he does.

They are trying to save face. Some will lap it up.
Before we were connected the story was they were going to give him the 30m as a signing bonus in summer.

When did he say that? He said that Miki has been left not for tactical reasons, speculating that he is a part of swap deal. Unless there is something else he said?
Is that not saying that it’s done?
He’s not going to tell them that he’s been left out because we’ve swapped him for Sanchez is he?

BS.
Sanchez ended his interest in MCFC, over the weekend and chose us.
Are we to believe that MCFC who have been spending money like it's growing on trees, are suddenly watching their purse strings?
The truth is that Sanchez chose us, over MCFC and they are trying to save face.

Jamie Carragher's bitterness over Sanchez's ethics :lol: :lol: :lol:

How much is Sanchez costing according to reports?
£103.7m according MNF. No.. really.

Absolutely awful reporting sometimes, they were discussing whether a player with 4 months left of his contract is worth £103.7m as though he wouldn’t cost any wages or signing fee either come the summer.

Mhki won't effect the sale. Arsenal want him, it's up to Mhki whether he wants to go. if he does, great. if he doesn't, we sign Sanchez anyway.

Chelsea aren't in for him, they're not blowing their entire wage structure on him.

That dipshit journo is the BBC journo for Arsenal news though. That's why I take as an official briefing.

Does he work for City? Does that piece he's written appear on their website? Does it have their club branding on it?

It's very clearly not a club statement, it's a journalist reporting based on a briefing. By your logic you could call any number of tweets from journalists "club statements".

City making up Chelsea are involved is hilarious, they’ve lost out and are face saving :lol:

Saw that interview

Interviewer tried to bait him into saying a sale of Micky means that one other playing coming in. Jose completely ignored that and started talking about Axel Tuanzebe

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.