Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way Arsenal are selling to their local rival, just the press desperate to milk this after Citeh pulled out, they're going for Andy fecking Caroll :lol:

Mourinho will practically announce this post-match.

Watch.

"I hear Chelsea are bidding, maybe they stitch us up like some people have to stitch on their hair but I am not worried...."

Doom merchant here.

Sanchez might prefer living in London. One could also argue Chelsea are at the same level as us, only 3 pts behind in the league. And they have won the league twice more than us in the last 5 years. Don't rule them out I say!
Chelsea are too much of an uncertainty. Hazard's probably bolting in the summer. Courtois possibly. Conte too. They could be a mess next season.

NBC SN said the Chelsea link came from Manchester Evening News so I’d say City have put that out there, surely Law would have heard before M.E.N if Chelsea were in for Sanchez ?

One of the best players in the league so no surprise everyone's having a go.

Conte doesnt manage the transfers at Chelsea.. Certainly not a big money transfer like this.

They've been a bit "sleeping giant" in the transfer market for a while now though - I'd be surprised if they weren't genuinely interested..

We went for Di Maria instead. Which to be fair seemed the better option at the time, as he'd been better for Real Madrid than Sanchez had for Barca.
He wanted Champions League footy and his wife wanted London. It was never going to happen in 2014 unfortunately

No chance he would go to Chelsea and I don't think they are even interested. It's just like with Lukaku, a day prior to us officially signing him Chelsea were supposedly trying to hijack a deal...

Oh no not Chelsea lol. What’s the new media debate now? Join the Champions or Jose’s boring mob. Maybe it will be live in London or live in Manchester debate.

Anyone who was posting in this thread while the game was on hang your head in shame

If Sanchez was on a contract, you either pay 90M for him or you don’t get him at all. No matter what happens, we get a player much cheaper than what we would have if he had a normal contract. He is world-class and a match-winner, something we have lacked for many years.

Didn't answer my question, but fair enough.

Sanchez will be mad to pick Chelsea.

Looks alot of fun to play with our forwards. Number 7 is vacant and a nice change of scenery to the biggest club in the country and one of the biggest in the world.

City leaking Chelsea interest to try and make us pay more since they can't get him now. Probably. Seems petty, doubt it's real.

Status
Not open for further replies.