Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
One does not simply hijack a hijack.

p47431.png

So Chelsea have entered the race for Sanchez, but they actually haven't, but the press has papers to sell tomorrow, so they have. Right.

So Chelsea have entered the race for Sanchez, but they actually haven't, but the press has papers to sell tomorrow, so they have. Right.

It came from City. Nowt to do with selling papers.

you could be on to somethng there. But there is sod all evidence the Carroll rumours are true....

If Chelsea are making a late bid I seriously hope we land Sanchez.

The most appropriate analogy would be us bedding the bird that everyone's after and doing the deed, then cleaning ourselves up, opening the girls door to walk to the bathroom for a pee and being confronted by the nerdy kid who's been listening from outside. We then throw our cumrag in their face laughing as we continue our way to the bathroom.

That's where the term 'rag' comes from.

So. City try to save face. Complain they cant pay him 350k. If the club has any parity clause, no club will be paying that. The extra money will be split as a part of the signing on bonus... or other bonuses.

That is where the 350k comes from.

Then they realize they cant be linked for too long as it would look desperate.. officially pull out.
Media needs all the click bait before it ends, so make up the Chelsea story.

This thing is funny. And also in the bag.

Sounds like the typical BS "complication" that comes up every time we're about to announce a transfer. Nothing to see here.

So. City try to save face. Complain they cant pay him 350k. If the club has any parity clause, no club will be paying that. The extra money will be split as a part of the signing on bonus... or other bonuses.

That is where the 350k comes from.

Then they realize they cant be linked for too long as it would look desperate.. officially pull out.
Media needs all the click bait before it ends, so make up the Chelsea story.

This thing is funny. And also in the bag.

I wouldn't put it past Conte to come in with a late bid given his recent spat for Jose and the whole Lukaku debacle.

Cmon guys, the tweet clearly said that City THINK, keyword think Chelsea are rivalling United. Also Matt Lawton is pretty reliable for them, calm down lads this should be wrapped up soon.

Doom merchant here.

Sanchez might prefer living in London. One could also argue Chelsea are at the same level as us, only 3 pts behind in the league. And they have won the league twice more than us in the last 5 years. Don't rule them out I say!

Sort this sh*t out, I´m starting to have "what should Liverpool do with Coutinho millions"-withdrawal symptoms. :mad:

Cmon guys, the tweet clearly said that City THINK, keyword think Chelsea are rivalling United. Also Matt Lawton is pretty reliable for them, calm down lads this should be wrapped up soon.
What did Lawton say?

I wouldn't put it past Conte to come in with a late bid given his recent spat for Jose and the whole Lukaku debacle.
Conte doesnt manage the transfers at Chelsea.. Certainly not a big money transfer like this.

Poor Chelsea probably don't even know what the feck's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.