Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen if Jose decided to sell Martial, really, people would have doubts but surely there would be a reason for it. It's not like he's some stupid feck that can't tell right from left.

And don't start about KdB - He wanted to leave Chelsea.
There must have been a reason for appointing Moyes, too.

This place has the same reaction every time.
Still remember how depressing this place was if there wasn't an update on Pogba for up to an hour.

There must have been a reason for appointing Moyes, too.

Yeah but Jose didn't appoint Moyes. Fwiw, I'd be shocked but in football you never fecking know especially with links to Inter last summer. Just saying that in the off chance it did happen - I'm sure Jose would have his reasons.

Mkhitaryan wouldn't use language like that, he is probably at home feeding his pet rabbit. If that is a true quote it comes from Raiola and he is telling them to up the offer, or telling Woody to sub Mkhitaryan's wages.

Mkhitaryan wouldn't use language like that, he is probably at home feeding his pet rabbit. If that is a true quote it comes from Raiola and he is telling them to up the offer, or telling Woody to sub Mkhitaryan's wages.

Whats this now?

Mkhitaryan's concerns are very valid of course. So pay him another 50k on top per week. That'll probably do it.

Shit stories be like:

1. Some very detailed break down of transfer fees including specifics about agent fee.
2. Not directly mentioning but downright implying that Woody, Mourinho or SAF directly told this said journo about the transfer.
3. Throw in some swap deal for another player. Extra points if the player is same nationality as the other team's coach.
4. Seen on train/plane.
5. Bought a house.

I'd rather read people writing about their cocks.

Shit stories be like:

1. Some very detailed break down of transfer fees including specifics about agent fee.
2. Not directly mentioning but downright implying that Woody, Mourinho or SAF directly told this said journo about the transfer.
3. Throw in some swap deal for another player. Extra points if the player is same nationality as the other team's coach.
4. Seen on train/plane.
5. Bought a house.

Well if you say so.
nah

What a post. Oof.

I'm loving the José era if I'm honest. He's just a badass of a manager who makes everything box office.

Even if this doesn't come off, I'm at the point now where I still think it's impressive. It's shaken the journos and footy media up that it's even got this far, and City too, not that they'd admit it.

Just the sheer audacity he has to wade into a seemingly done deal transfer and turn the whole situation around. This is how a United manager should do things.

Exactly.

Jose is the best manager in the world and is the perfect man to take us back to the top. He delivered last season and he will continue to deliver in the future.

If be fine if Miki came out and said; right, feck off Arsenal! I'm going stay here and fight for my place.

fecking no chance of that happening though.

Shit stories be like:

4. Seen on train/plane.
5. Bought a house.

"Blood rains down From an angry sky
My cock rages on My cock rages on
Till death is found My sword swinging hot
My cock rages on My cock rages on"

Shit stories be like:

4. Seen on train/plane.
5. Bought a house.

Finally someone willing to read my magnus opus- Memoir of me lonley knob

If mkhi was part of the deal, He wouldnt be in the squad. I think it is more the case of convincing mkhi to go there instead of paying cash.I also think Arsenal will want a replacement in first to calm down the fanbase. Globesporte are usually reliable in case of Brazillian players. Malcom will be one replacement. I think United's deal will go through after this is done.

Is there a word for gazumping a gazump? I want to prepare in advance my statement of disappointment should City come back in with a last second re-gazump.

Finishing 3rd isn’t good enough you say. Who are they likely to get ahead of then, City? Us? Chelsea even? The late 90s and early 00s were a very different time in football.
They should at least be competing at the same level with those teams you mentioned. There’s just no way Arsenal fans should be happy with what they’ve been getting. Ie pure mediocrity.

Woodward is sorting out a dog food sponsorship; that's why we haven't announced him yet :devil:

Relax guys it’s happening. I had a dream last night that I was eating chilli con carne, made by Jamie Oliver, and he told me it’s a done deal. I asked him how he knew this, and he told me Ed Woody Woodard told him this while they were making cheese on toast together on a caravan holiday in Skegness.

Imo it’s going to go one of two ways:

Within the next 48 hours

1) We announce him signing for us.
2) Arsenal announce he is staying with them until the summer (Which will mean he has chosen City).

Either way it will have nothing to do with money. As he will get a similar deal from city in the summer.

It’s going to come down to him choosing which club he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.