Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to drop some of you morons into the 90's where you had Teletext and the newspapers as news/speculation and nothing else.

I don't get it personally. Pep spends 130mil on 3 fullbacks and he's called a perfectionist. We spend £30mil on Sanchez, a genuine world class talent, and the games dead.

Solid fecking logic there.

I wont believe anything in this thread unless its trending on twitter. Even if its off, it will blow up.

I'd love to drop some of you morons into the 90's where you had Teletext and the newspapers as news/speculation and nothing else.

Man I'd love Ceefax back. I'd check it every day for nostalgia.

No Martial in that deal. Absolute madness. Just leave Sanchez and Ozil with ARsenal.
Arsenal taking the piss wanting Martial, and for nothing. Why can't the club just come out and say Martial is not for sale to anyone. Exchanging a talented young player for some petulant 30 year old. Absolute madness which better not be true.

Perhaps it could be their 12th man? It's certainly not going to be their fans anyway.

I recall Ronaldo scoring with his bellend when he was at United actually. Tekkers.

Yeah Sanchez just looks like the kind of guy with a huge penis. Everytime I look at him I think to myself- bet he has a huge knob

This transfer is just :drool:

I love the whole, will he, won't he. I hope some reports come out of City matching our offer and he still signs for us :devil::devil::devil:

Unless it's a loan, martial won't be apart of any deal. Even a loan is very unlikely.

Ceefax 302 was the go to place for transfer chat, they then had ads for clubcall that reeled you in with "Utd interested in world cup winner" only to find out from a mate later he was an unused sub who didn't get a game.
Glory days and the dawn of clickbait.

What does Howard Nurse said on this deal?

That United are currently looking the destination of Pogba from Juventus, but there's a feeling Real Madrid could still step in at any second and snap him up

Ozil and Sanchez this month for Martial and I still wouldn't accept that. No way.

For both of them I'd consider, but would be very reluctant to sell him considering his obvious potential. Could easily explode into a top player next year and then we'd look a bit silly.

So Martial has been a consistent starter for 2 or more months now, scoring and assisting regularly and anyone is thinking he can actually leave mid-season ? Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.