Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't make my mind up about this one. Is he really that fantastic? When we nabbed RvP, we knew he was going to get enough goals to justify fee/wages/possible injuries. I'm not sure Sanchez is a natural goalscorer in the same mould (and of course the fee is somewhat larger)

I really like Sanchez as a player but 35 + Micky is a bit too much.

We need to get rid of Miki's wage expense.
The guy can't tackle. He can't hold onto the ball (when challenged by an opponent). He can't score. He can't create.
Playing with him on the pitch, is like playing with 10 men.
We need to get rid of this guy asap.

Yeah naturally that could be the case. But unfortunately from a fans perspective, we wouldn't know if this is all BS to sell stories or whether City are actually going to make a move again. Similar things happened with Vidal as well, with most thinking his move to United was a done deal (Di Marzio was on the case as well if I remember correctly).

Yep, the best thing is just sit back and relax. What's the point in stressing over something you have no control over.

I think we need to prepare ourselves for the worst here - something isn't adding up, i.e. Mhiki in match squad, City sounding like they are back in, if it was just a fee with Arsenal, surely this would have been announced.
That's where I've been for a.couple of days. Pessimistic maybe but something smells wrong and it's not just my feet.

I'm confused. Please let it be done so we can all relax one way or the other.

might be time to lock this for some time, it seems?

Looks like it. The waiting game between concrete news where tabloid journalists, who previously knew feck all, now creates click-bait articles, which in turn makes many muppets nervous and irrational, is the worst period of a muppet's life.

I'd want Sanchez and Ozil and £30m just for Martial.

fecking idiot journos.

I can't make my mind up about this one. Is he really that fantastic? When we nabbed RvP, we knew he was going to get enough goals to justify fee/wages/possible injuries. I'm not sure Sanchez is a natural goalscorer in the same mould (and of course the fee is somewhat larger)
I think he really is fantastic. I never dared even hope for him to be honest but now it seems like a real possibility Im very excited. Was always a bit lukewarm about Ozil but Sanchez has been consistently brilliant for Arsenal. Will be fantastic for us if he comes.

That article posted a few pages back reeks of city saving face ‘Sanchez wasn’t willing to wait till summer so he was ready to even join united’.

Which is exactly what I'm doing. Haven't watched a single Sanchez video, just in case :lol:

I have but like I think it's definitely happening. My optimism has not wavered one bit since yesterday. But if it doesn't who gives a shit we all thought he was City's anyway.

Looks like it. The waiting game between concrete news where tabloid journalists, who previously knew feck all, now creates click-bait articles, which in turn makes many muppets nervous and irrational, is the worst period of a muppet's life.
Haha, precisely.

@Damien ? What do you think? Things are spiraling out of control in Muppetland!

Amazing how the player swap deal raises its head every window despite rarely going through in major transfers, with people putting emphasis on a swap then being surprised when nothing comes of it.

If there’s a stumbling block in this transfer, I doubt it’s the fee. It’ll be all down to Sanchez now.

can we get a mod ruling on the "it's all over...it's off" posts.

Ok i understand this is a muppet thread with a lot of shit posting. I really don't get what

"it's off" achieves on these threads? :confused: They aren't even linking to shit tabloids.

Some unknown twitter ITK just said that the deal is off because Sanchez gets an erection everytime he looks at Pep's bald head.
Sorry lads

Why wouldn’t City cough up the extra cash? Surely it’ll cost them more finding someone else in the summer or aiding Uniteds squad in the process.

I fully expect them to come back in and we can all finally move on.

Sounds legit. Good luck to him playing with an erection.

Perhaps it could be their 12th man? It's certainly not going to be their fans anyway.

I recall Ronaldo scoring with his bellend when he was at United actually. Tekkers.

can we get a mod ruling on the "it's all over...it's off" posts.

Ok i understand this is a muppet thread with a lot of shit posting. I really don't get what

"it's off" achieves on these threads? :confused: They aren't even linking to shit tabloids.
That's exactly how Nazi Germany started.

Surely we'd want to announce it today even though we are playing? The atmosphere would be great, Alexis shirts on sale, seems ideal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.