Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez +30m is a fair deal for Martial, right? How would you fit Martial, Rashford and Sanchez on the left. Sanchez isn't as effective on the right as he is cutting in from the left. And he loses the ball too much to be played anywhere other than the front 3. You also can't use him as a cog in the overall team, he has to be the main man if you've got to get the best out of him. He only worked with Ozil because Ozil was used to playing with Ronaldo who's an even bigger prima donna.
I didn't know you was an Arsenal fan by the way. And to us Martial has the potential still to be a special player. For me I would never want him leaving in any deal. I'm unsure about Sanchez on the right but did he not used to play on the right?

Usual transfer drama before the reliable sources who say he is coming to us win out. Nothing to see here.

Just out of interest does anybody know Nick Cushing?..........I’m just going to leave that right there.

It's from the MEN and the Mirror. I would wait for a more reliable source to say City are back in for him before panicking.

Anyone remember Lukaku saga when Chelsea came on later with a similar bid to us ? :lol:

Same scenario.

Every transfer is the same these days. A few hours of no news and the usual no marks start spamming twitter with made up stories to create drama.

This reminds me so much of the Jose / hotel bullshit from a month ago.
All it takes is one nonsense article and it gives everybody an excuse to go in on their own but it still all originated from one bullshit article.
The journos were itiching to create a drama from their loss last night and here we are. Not from the journalists that carried the news but from gimps wanting clicks with contradicting tweets so they get shared on social media.

How can anybody who follows football write/believe in stuff about martial?
He is 80 mil player. So basically we would pay 80 mil for sanchez and lose our future/current star. And then we are still short for right winger and no10.
Nonsense

Just like Pogba/Madrid, and Lukaku/Chelsea, it wouldn’t be a true saga unless we were all going into meltdown even when he is 90% ours.

For what it’s worth, I’m one of the ones in meltdown. Terrified that City will come back in for him.

That’s why you should never go full muppet when we’re linked with a player. If I see him in the red shirt I’ll celebrate as much as anyone, but till then I’m not too invested emotionally.

Sanchez +30m is a fair deal for Martial, right? How would you fit Martial, Rashford and Sanchez on the left. Sanchez isn't as effective on the right as he is cutting in from the left. And he loses the ball too much to be played anywhere other than the front 3. You also can't use him as a cog in the overall team, he has to be the main man if you've got to get the best out of him. He only worked with Ozil because Ozil was used to playing with Ronaldo who's an even bigger prima donna.
If Martial was 29 like Sanchez, that'd be a fair deal. But, Martial is 22 and theoretically if we were to sell Martial I'd want £100m+. On Sanchez, we could play him up front alongside Lukaku or Martial there and play Sanchez on the left. Having another top quality player there who can play anywhere up front shouldn't be a problem given that United have deficiencies up top. Further, Sanchez would be superior to any player we have on the right, so that wouldn't be a problem. If Arsenal really wanted a United attacker, Miki is available and Mata likely would be available come the end of the season.

I can't blame Mkhitaryan for not wanting an Arsenal move. Obviously if Mourinho is willing to use him as a makeweight in the deal then he should see that his playing time would be limited if he stayed and we got Sanchez. But if he's ambitious, he'd surely rather stay and fight for his place in a team that is, hopefully, on the up as opposed to joining Arsenal when they seem in such disarray.

He's not Bebe after all. He clearly has talent and while he hasn't shown enough of it in his time at Old Trafford, you'd have to admire him if he wanted to stick around and prove his doubters wrong.

Mhki's confidence must be negative at the moment :lol:

Aren't Arsenal getting Malcom as a replacement anyway?

That’s why you should never go full muppet when we’re linked with a player. If I see him in the red shirt I’ll celebrate as much as anyone, but till then I’m not too invested emotionally.

^^100%^^
I won't believe any of this until I see Sanchez wearing a United shirt and shaking hands with Jose..!!
Until then, Sanchez is still heading to City in my mind.

I can't blame Mkhitaryan for not wanting an Arsenal move. Obviously if Mourinho is willing to use him as a makeweight in the deal then he should see that his playing time would be limited if he stayed and we got Sanchez. But if he's ambitious, he'd surely rather stay and fight for his place in a team that is, hopefully, on the up as opposed to joining Arsenal when they seem in such disarray.

He's not Bebe after all. He clearly has talent and while he hasn't shown enough of it in his time at Old Trafford, you'd have to admire him if he wanted to stick around and prove his doubters wrong.
Agreed. He would find himself in an awkward position here though if he refused to go though. Would probably mean he would be leaving in the summer, but to a club he was more interested in joining. Not sure he'll have much of an opportunity to fight for his place if Mourinho has decided he doesnt want him anymore.

Couple of clueless journos trying to get some clicks in with usual nonsense, stop panicking.

All signs point to us and one of the well informed City journo has more or less said it's dead.

If Mhki messes this up he should be released.
Imagine if we really lose alexis only because of that. That wenger or jose say- "it was done deal but miki refused a move so ...:lol:"
But i don't think that miki is important here. City don't offer any player so for us it can be only 10 plus miki or 35 without miki.

Status
Not open for further replies.