Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he plans him as RW i am all for it, otherwise feck it no, thank you.

I get the logic of course, but then all transfers need to be reported as total costs. It's just the media trying to make out that United spent say over £80m on Sanchez, yet they report the VVD fee as £75m with no wages.
Agreed but I see it in the exact opposite way, as in he's cheap. My only concern is what heads will turn on the squad given his wage.

Should twist the knife and take Ozil off of them as well they would really hate you guys even more then

Is it ok to get excited I mean really excited now?
Zlatan was on £370k a week iirc. Football leaks. Also, that was what less than what he was on at PSG, so...

But anyways, alexis is well worth £400k a week total for united, and it's not like the club has to sell old trafford to afford it...

Club Atlas in Mexico now. Shame his injuries fecked him up at Zagreb. He looked like he was finally about to fulfil his potential after his loan spell to them. 30 goals, then he just had niggling little injuries that meant he lost his confidence again and dwindled.
Yeah, had some injuries and coaches didn't give him many chances despite being the best striker in the club. A big shame if you ask me. For Dinamo.

Hoping we announce his signing right before our game tomorrow. The atmosphere would be absolutely fantastic!

This means nothing yet. These days, players and clubs agree terms almost from the get-go and then the transfer fee is trashed out between the negotiating clubs. I'm sure Sanchez has 'agreed terms' with City too in recent weeks, or maybe even as far back as last summer.
He did, then United came in and turned city's offer into toilet paper

Why are you even including wages?

Do you call VVD a £75m signing?
Or do you call him a £114m signing? (£150k per week for 5 years).

It's United math. Add rumoured costs with made up costs then include said made up costs to wages. I have only ever seen the wages for the entirety of a contract added together and lumped into a signing fee from people trying to make a point to back up their week or agenda driven arguments. I think the post you are responding to is one of the only genuine questions asking about the entirety of the costs from start to finish.

Hoping we announce his signing right before our game tomorrow. The atmosphere would be absolutely fantastic!
Expect you will. Think you'll be presenting him to OT before the game

Don’t want to get carried away but Sanchez would give us a fair shot at the CL.

Posted similar yesterday. I wouldn't bet against a Mourinho team in Europe over two legs. Throw Sanchez into the mix, and we've got enough to cause any team problems. We sorely lack a 'Hazard' and Sanchez would fill that role perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.