Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh noes, I'm starting to get my hopes up. I promised myself I wouldn't get bothered this time until it's official.

Chillians are tough cnuts. He’ll be playing until he’s 40. You remember thos blokes that got trapped in a mine. I’d have fecking shat my pants and quit on myself.

Not convinced its on yet. Wenger would love getting one over on us and him ending up at City.

Wow, people actually believe he will sign for us? I'd just like him to pick us so I can take the piss out of my city work mates who believe they signed him months ago

Since when was being 30 'old'???
He just turned 29 anyway. He has another 3 years at his current level IMO. Even after that he'll still be useful I'd say, but with this We're looking at the next 3-4 years which by that time we hope rashford and martial both develop to being top players and capable of taking over as the main men anyway.

This means nothing yet. These days, players and clubs agree terms almost from the get-go and then the transfer fee is trashed out between the negotiating clubs. I'm sure Sanchez has 'agreed terms' with City too in recent weeks, or maybe even as far back as last summer.

It means he actually wants to sign to us, not all this "Pep vs Money" rubbish.

Right in nostalgia, wonder what he's up to nowadays.

E: Dinamo Zagreb.
Club Atlas in Mexico now. Shame his injuries fecked him up at Zagreb. He looked like he was finally about to fulfil his potential after his loan spell to them. 30 goals, then he just had niggling little injuries that meant he lost his confidence again and dwindled.

Wow, people actually believe he will sign for us? I'd just like him to pick us so I can take the piss out of my city work mates who believe they signed him months ago
Nope, nobody believes. Not even Mourinho or Woodward. We've just bid for the Lols, and when he says yes we will give him a nervous "errr about that" and pull out.

Status
Not open for further replies.