2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Montana, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Michigan are also shaky for the Dems.

Wouldn't at all be surprised to see the Senate go R and the House go D next year.
Montana is the one that worries me. Brown is really popular in Ohio. Ditto with Baldwin in Wisconsin and the WISDEMS are incredibly organized. Michigan should be safe, but the lack of an incumbent is a wild card.

The funniest bit about Vivek was his complete fabrication of "The Russia - China Alliance" as if it was the new 21st century version of the 1940s Axis powers, all which was an invented straw man to obfuscate from supporting the Ukrainians against Putin.

Montana, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Michigan are also shaky for the Dems.

Wouldn't at all be surprised to see the Senate go R and the House go D next year.

Wouldn't worry about Michigan or Wisconsin senate elections in 2024, but Ohio and Montana will be tough, yes.

Montana is the one that worries me. Brown is really popular in Ohio. Ditto with Baldwin in Wisconsin and the WISDEMS are incredibly organized. Michigan should be safe, but the lack of an incumbent is a wild card.

Tester is also really popular in Montana, problem is he needs a lot more split tickets than Brown does.

Manchin wont run for re-election, WV is a free pick-up for the GOP then, now they only need one out of Montana or Ohio to take the senate.

Wisconsin coming back to haunt dems, probably.
Manchout.

The bulldog got him.

Wouldn't worry about Michigan or Wisconsin senate elections in 2024, but Ohio and Montana will be tough, yes.
I think Ohio will be OK, Montana though is a tough one, an outlier, probably not happening but Ted Cruz in Texas, his last race was a lot closer than it probably should have been and he pissed off a lot of people going to Cancun when Texas was in weather related trouble, that's a race that might be tight

I love it when Trump goes full on Jim Jones.

YGYZWjt.png

What's the point of sending fentanyl in the post? You don't die just from looking at it.
Inhalation of just a few grains can be fatal. I read that election centers like the ones targeted are looking to have Narcan on hand.

What's the point of sending fentanyl in the post? You don't die just from looking at it.

Only 2 miligrams is enough to kill you, meaning that if by mistake it fells on your hands and then you touch your mouth, something ugly might happen. Unlikely, but possible

Dean Blundell is a Canadian radio host and a media content contributor for Crier Media, which is an independent group covering current news stories. What he said in response to Ramaswamy's comments about Canada is right how I feel as well.

Bigotted cnuts like Vivek Ramaswamy and Pierre Poilièvre belong to be fired into the sun.

Isn't this basically a myth? Otherwise you would think first responders would be in danger from it, and there's never been a single documented case of that actually happening.
It doesn’t happen frequently due to smart safety practices, but there have been instances of first responders getting narcaned out of a stupor, Narcan only overrides the effects of opioids.

It doesn’t happen frequently due to smart safety practices, but there have been instances of first responders getting narcaned out of a stupor, Narcan only overrides the effects of opioids.

There are plenty of cases of cops thinking they're suffering from fentanyl exposure, but as far as I know there are no documented, confirmed cases.

There are plenty of cases of cops thinking they're suffering from fentanyl exposure, but as far as I know there are no documented, confirmed cases.
During Narcan training, we were told by first responders (EMT, police) that there had never been a fatal OD through fentanyl exposure, but they discussed knowing colleagues that became incapacitated when dealing with fentanyl & had to have Narcan used on them. They suggested that, along with gloves, our Narcan kit should come with an N95 mask or the like.

Trump supporters are the incoming fascist nightmare! Anyway hold my coffee honey I’ve got to boo this woman demanding a ceasefire.

Trump supporters are the incoming fascist nightmare! Anyway hold my coffee honey I’ve got to boo this woman demanding a ceasefire.

I have a feeling it was less about what she was saying than it was she was interrupting his speach. She could have been screaming “Free puppies for everyone!” And there would have been boos.

I have a feeling it was less about what she was saying than it was she was interrupting his speach. She could have been screaming “Free puppies for everyone!” And there would have been boos.
Maybe although it sounded to me like they groaned and complained after she said ceasefire.

Maybe although it sounded to me like they groaned and complained after she said ceasefire.

Could be. Not trying to make excuses for anyone, more just pondering on the general tendency of most people to get angry when their entertainment is interrupted, especially when they are already in a high energy and righteous mood.