2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

A question for people living in the US right now. Do you know actual RFK supporters/voters? I thought he was more of a fringe candidate (kind of the older Roy brother in Succession), but if he's consistently getting 20% state by state in polls I'd imagine all of you know at least a handful of people who are willing to vote for him. Or maybe polls are broken.

I will believe these numbers when I actually see them, republicans have about zero real world examples to them up.

Last edited:
A question for people living in the US right now. Do you know actual RFK supporters/voters? I thought he was more of a fringe candidate (kind of the older Roy brother in Succession), but if he's consistently getting 20% state by state in polls I'd imagine all of you know at least a handful of people who are willing to vote for him. Or maybe polls are broken.
I don't know any, indeed I don't know that many actual Trump supporters either even though I live in a Red State, although admittingly it's a Blue county

He says he’s 5’11”, which is conclusive proof he’s not

Trump said that he was 215 pounds when he self report his measurements when he went for his mugshot. Why you don't believe politicians? Jeez

I know 1.5. Trying to pull the 0.5 off the ledge.

Probably won't work, but it looks like Ohio republicans will fight the decision of the voters on abortion and legal weed, to the shock of absolutely nobody.

Hopefully their antics backfire on them next year.

Probably won't work, but it looks like Ohio republicans will fight the decision of the voters on abortion and legal weed, to the shock of absolutely nobody.

Hopefully their antics backfire on them next year.

Hopefully they put Gym Jordan in charge of this effort. Or perhaps even better, fellow Ohioan and Butthead cosplayer, Vivek.

Last edited:
Hopefully they put Gym Jordan in charge of this effort. Or perhaps even better, fellow Ohioan and Butthead cosplayer, Vivek.

In any case, they are welcome to try, f around and see where that gets them in next years election.

Or perhaps even better, fellow Ohioan and Butthead cosplayer, Vivek.

Woah, woah, woah! Don't you know Vivek 'Centre left' Con-smarmy is the most honest, articulate and intelligent man to ever run for President. He's the real deal and the only true hope for the future. I won't have you besmirch his good name in this forum again. Thank you.

Woah, woah, woah! Don't you know Vivek 'Centre left' Con-smarmy is the most honest, articulate, intelligent, 'generational talent' politican to ever run for President. He's the real deal and the only true hope for the future. I won't have you besmirch his good name in this forum again. Thank you.
Fixed.

He's so dumb :lol:

F-1ouE9XQAArCTN

He almost certainly doesn't believe 90% of the nonsense he says and only says it to cynically appeal to dumb MAGA voters. An epic charlatan spawned from the rise of Trump.

He almost certainly doesn't believe 90% of the nonsense he says and only says it to cynically appeal to dumb MAGA voters. An epic charlatan spawned from the rise of Trump.
The shamelessness amazes me. I could never do that.

I'm aware this is about the only poll in recent months that has Biden leading there, but i would not be surprised at all if that state flips next year, especially considering the extreme stance on abortion the state has taken.