2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

I think the Rogan podcast is huge tbh. About 70 million watched the one with Musk, surely this will surpass that. If there are symptoms of slight dementia, surely this will be shown in the episode.

Rogan could surprise a few and go hard on him, a small part of me thinks he might. If it's just a Trump/Rogan love in and Trump is allowed waffle on for hours which is a big possibility, a lot of undecided male voters may go Trump.

There were rumours Harris is going on the show. I highly doubt it. There's no underestimating how influential these podcasts are. Anything can change at this point, Harris was ahead after the debate, Trump seems to have momentum as it stands, I think there's still time for him to do one big feck up (even by his standards)in the next couple of weeks.

I think the Rogan podcast is huge tbh. About 70 million watched the one with Musk, surely this will surpass that. If there are symptoms of slight dementia, surely this will be shown in the episode.

Rogan could surprise a few and go hard on him, a small part of me thinks he might. If it's just a Trump/Rogan love in and Trump is allowed waffle on for hours which is a big possibility, a lot of undecided male voters may go Trump.

There were rumours Harris is going on the show. I highly doubt it. There's no underestimating how influential these podcasts are. Anything can change at this point, Harris was ahead after the debate, Trump seems to have momentum as it stands, I think there's still time for him to do one big feck up (even by his standards)in the next couple of weeks.
There will very very few hardball questions. Joe doesn’t support the left or even centrist dems. He will let Trump ramble on. He doesn’t care about the economy or the average person.

I just read the entire article its very well written I thought. And they were fair and posted team trumps denials of some of the headline comments. But we have heard from several of trumps generals now say the same thing. And we know he is a racist without personal comments from others.

On another note Waltz rally speech should piss off trump and Elon. Love it

Wish stuff like this came out sooner so he Could have been questioned about the media on this.
I mean, there's a whole back catalogue of things you could bring up for certain media outlets to question Trump with yet nothing happens.

Yeah but peoples memory is so fickle. That story has been rehashed but this is kinda new and sort of a new “scandal”. Would have hurt him more during debates and town halls.
I really don't see how. We have seen and heard overtly racist stuff from him many times before. And none of that was "the last straw" for his voters. The article even printed the trump team denials. Voters will just call it media lies and still vote for him

I really don't see how. We have seen and heard overtly racist stuff from him many times before. And none of that was "the last straw" for his voters. The article even printed the trump team denials. Voters will just call it media lies and still vote for him
Univision would have definitely asked him about this and he would have struggled to answer this as well.

Univision would have definitely asked him about this and he would have struggled to answer this as well.
I fully understand a normal candidate this would be devastating at any time. But for trump and all we have seen and heard and been shocked at and time and time again nada with his voters. I can see him touting his numbers with "the Hispanics" just pivot right out of it or start talking about something completely unrelated

When does this fecking election happen? I can't imagine what it is like actually being in the States at the moment. I only want Trump to lose slightly more than I want it to end at this state ;)

When does this fecking election happen? I can't imagine what it is like actually being in the States at the moment. I only want Trump to lose slightly more than I want it to end at this state ;)
Life just goes on as normal, for most people it's an annoying noise in the background, most folks don't watch CNN, MSNBC, Fox or any other news channel aside from the local one, and most have already decided who they're going to vote for

On a more cheerful note, the pictures that came out of Trump's PR stunt at McDonald's were quite good. Love this one:

donald-trump-working-at-mcdonalds-for-15-minutes-v0-cjqtu3usryvd1.jpg
Surely not unconnected?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/oct/22/e-coli-outbreak-mcdonalds-quarter-pounders

Why would anyone bother to listen to that idiot, much less be influenced by his idiocy? Then again Trump will get more than 5 votes so the US has lost its mind for sure.

The problem i have with Rogan, is that he is doesn't know much about politics, and he would probably admit that, so having him "interviewing" presidential candidates just feels weird.

But its about reaching people, so can't hurt Harris going there too, Rogan is a lax guy and won't push hard on either candidates regardless.

I fully understand a normal candidate this would be devastating at any time. But for trump and all we have seen and heard and been shocked at and time and time again nada with his voters. I can see him touting his numbers with "the Hispanics" just pivot right out of it or start talking about something completely unrelated
That works with his core base. I’m talking about independents and those republicans with some resemblance of normalcy like that gentleman from Florida who is Republican and is on the fence about Trump. He asked a question and Trump didn’t do well and there is no chance that man is voting for Trump. It’s people like that who this appeals to.

If you wonder why Harris is going to Texas, and not Florida?

Well, probably because Texas is likely more competitive than Florida at this point.

Its almost as if trends means something...

If you wonder why Harris is going to Texas, and not Florida?

Well, probably because Texas is likely more competitive than Florida at this point.

Its almost as if trends means something...
Maybe Dems have a very very very slight chance at the senate seat but regarding electoral votes, no chance in hell!

Maybe Dems have a very very very slight chance at the senate seat but regarding electoral votes, no chance in hell!

I mean, if cook political report wants to put PA senate seat as a toss-up, Texas senate race may as well be too.

I'm not saying Cruz going down is that likely to happen, but this is dems path to the senate, not Florida.

This rather long convo among competing D and R Jewish voters in PA shows why Harris has little leeway to stray far from existing Dem policy on Israel.

Harris won’t win the Jewish vote as Biden did. And Harris won’t win the Arab/Muslim vote like Biden did.

A tough situation to be in.