2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Iran v Israel. Not good. Will be another boost for Trump. Not that he will have a solution, but he will say "we had peace under me" and suckers will believe it.

It feels like he has a lot going for him, all of a sudden.

Iran v Israel. Not good. Will be another boost for Trump. Not that he will have a solution, but he will say "we had peace under me" and suckers will believe it.

And Netanyahu knows this, of course, and wants Trump elected. Could easily be part of the rationale for him. A Trump presidency would guarantee the same line towards Israel, while Harris represents more uncertainty.

Really? It doesn't feel that way to me.

And Netanyahu knows this, of course, and wants Trump elected. Could easily be part of the rationale for him. A Trump presidency would guarantee the same line towards Israel, while Harris represents more uncertainty.
The USA could end the war in a New York minute.But they won't such is the power of the Israeli lobby.

The USA could end the war in a New York minute.But they won't such is the power of the Israeli lobby.

It feels like Netanyahu is using this Biden lame duck period where he knows Biden, or Harris, cant do anything but support him, in the run up to the election.

That is the thanks you get from him for backing him militarily over the past four years.

It feels like Netanyahu is using this Biden lame duck period where he knows Biden, or Harris, cant do anything but support him, in the run up to the election.

That is the thanks you get from him for backing him militarily over the past four years.
He's like the son of a cartel boss who can do anything, knowing he'll get away with it.

Wasn't Hong Kong part of the UK back then?

Regarding some posters arguing that a certain -usually bad- scenario in a particular issue won't change or won't happen, it would be easier to believe this if it weren't for:

A) the Capitol insurrection
B) Roe vs Wade being overruled
C) SCOTUS establishing presidential immunity.

Bad news everyone. It's already changing. Some things already happened.

Three and five point swings to Trump in 3 weeks. Either their polling methods are really inconsistent or she’s in trouble.

Who is responding to this during a hurricane?

That’s why I posted the tweet up the page. It’s pointless posting polling from GA and NC that was done in the lead up to the hurricane.

Walz is doing well enough. He is boxing Vance on the immigration issue. Interesting, neither Trump nor Vance managed to win the immigration question in the debate.

EDIT: Vance knows that, and now he started to debate the moderators.

Walz is doing well enough. He is boxing Vance on the immigration issue. Interesting, neither Trump nor Vance managed to win the immigration question in the debate.

Yes, he’s doing much better now that he’s gone unscripted. Vance is a very good communicator as well, it’s just that he lies half the time.

Sadly, Vance looks and sounds more confident while spewing his gibberish.

Walz seems tense.

Just based in body language and presence.
I think that Walz is doing well. Vance is not helping Trump to the same degree that Pence helped Trump in 2016.

I can't believe that a man is debating what women should do with their bodies. Vance is yapping about family values but not addressing the fact that they are not pro women.

Walz started off shaky but he's done well after that. Would say it's been even so far when you combine Vance's sliminess offsetting his composure throughout.

This is painful to watch on multiple levels.

Vance is clearly the best public speaker among the 4 debaters so far.

Vance and Walz probably agreed about more than they disagreed on before Vance became a clout chasing Maga stooge.

Shapiro would’ve mopped the floor with Vance tonight.