2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

For a time, yes, America as ‘World Police’ had a point of value. But so many of their population has onboarded that as a forever message. Oblivious to the fact that their ‘We have so many hammers, we will smash all the global nails’ policy, is baking in a need to keep buying very expensive hammers.

I think the modern GOP has been quite against being the World Police. Trump even threatened to pull out of NATO.

This seems like quite a weird attack line? Not sure I've ever heard any American talk about MN in any way as anything other than an all-American state?
It most likely has to do with the large Somalian contingent that lives in & around Minneapolis-St. Paul, the largest in the US.

This seems like quite a weird attack line? Not sure I've ever heard any American talk about MN in any way as anything other than an all-American state?
It's probably a fairly recent phenomenon, but since Minnesota has a Somali minority, which has gotten national attention through election of Ilhan Omar in the House, there has been some weird conspiracy theories about it lately. Like people thinking that the Minnesota state flag was changed to resemble the flag of Somalia (something that fecking Joe Rogan parroted on his podcast).

Any view of minimal government intervention for stuff like healthcare and poverty scares me really, like where are they expecting the help to come from otherwise or do they genuinely want people to die through being poor and ill? Weird, especially when usually they're the Christian type.
People on the right have been brainwashed into believing government run healthcare will be bad, offer them poor choice and be expensive.

They have no clue that countries they have never heard of have better more affordable healthcare than the US does (and better more affordable education).

On a positive note: the people on the right that are insured through the affordable care act, don’t want to lose this. When republicans tried to repeal it under Trump, there was a huge backlash from their own base as well.

Once you succeed in giving it to them, the battle is mostly over.

This is one of the reasons republicans are abandoning democracy. They can repeal it if they don’t need to worry about reelection.

People are going to have to get used to the idea - and quick - that Harris is not perfect. Once we get beyond that stumbling block, we can actually compare her to her opponent, who is by all metrics a complete piece of shit.

Harris prosecuted dope smokers as DA? Trump has been convicted of 34 felonies.
Harris once dated Willy Brown? Trump sleeps with hookers.
Harris has a loud laugh? Trump shits his diapers.
Harris wasn't a great candidate in 2020? Trump is an adjudicated sexual assaulter.
Harris has emphasized different parts of her biography over the years? Trump admires Hitler.
Harris wasn't able to secure the southern border? Trump stole classified documents and gave them to our enemies.
Harris used a Republican phrase in her acceptance speech? Trump tried to steal an election and fomented an insurrection.
Harris birthed no children of her own? Trump's kids are fecking dipshits.
Harris whatever? Trump used the military to clear peaceful protesters so he could hold a Bible upside down in a photo.
Harris something else? Trump's entire empire is fraudulent and he will have to disgorge $500m.
Harris again? Trump took a $10m bribe from Egypt.
etc.
etc.
etc.

People are going to have to get used to the idea - and quick - that Harris is not perfect. Once we get beyond that stumbling block, we can actually compare her to her opponent, who is by all metrics a complete piece of shit.

Harris prosecuted dope smokers as DA? Trump has been convicted of 34 felonies.
Harris once dated Willy Brown? Trump sleeps with hookers.
Harris has a loud laugh? Trump shits his diapers.
Harris wasn't a great candidate in 2020? Trump is an adjudicated sexual assaulter.
Harris has emphasized different parts of her biography over the years? Trump admires Hitler.
Harris wasn't able to secure the southern border? Trump stole classified documents and gave them to our enemies.
Harris used a Republican phrase in her acceptance speech? Trump tried to steal an election and fomented an insurrection.
Harris birthed no children of her own? Trump's kids are fecking dipshits.
Harris whatever? Trump used the military to clear peaceful protesters so he could hold a Bible upside down in a photo.
Harris something else? Trump's entire empire is fraudulent and he will have to disgorge $500m.
Harris again? Trump took a $10m bribe from Egypt.
etc.
etc.
etc.

Trump is obviously terrible, but that doesn't mean Harris is above criticism. She's strong in certain areas and weak in others, which are perfectly fine to dissect without someone constantly scampering to whatabaoutism that Trump is far worse.

Trump is obviously terrible, but that doesn't mean Harris is above criticism. She's strong in certain areas and weak in others, which are perfectly fine to dissect without someone constantly scampering to whatabaoutism that Trump is far worse.
Are you for real?

I am referring to what is flying around as potential attack vectors for the right wing media. My point is that until there is something Harris has done that is demonstrably worse - or even on par - with Trump's atrocities, then Harris's action is largely a non-factor.

It's a choice between two options.

Last edited:
Are you for real?

I am referring to what is flying around as potential attack vectors for the right wing media. My point is that until there is something Harris has done that is demonstrably worse - or even on par - with Trump's atrocities, then Harris's action is largely a non-factor.

It's a choice between two options.

Trump’s deeds are baked into his narrative by way of 10 intense years of media scrutiny and endless legal cases. Harris has had very little in terms of that level of scrutiny and when she did, it hasn’t been particularly favorable to her credibility as a competent politician. She will therefore have to be prepared to answer difficult questions going forward.

Trump’s deeds are baked into his narrative by way of 10 intense years of media scrutiny and endless legal cases. Harris has had very little in terms of that level of scrutiny and when she had it hasn’t been particularly favorable to her credibility as a competent politician. She will therefore have to be prepared to answer difficult questions going forward.
I agree with this 100%, but the first order of business is making sure Trump doesn't win.

Trading cards are nothing to do with politics and everything to do with grifting

Sure, but it still speaks volumes about American politics that the front runner for the Presidency is selling digital trading cards on his official platform.

If a candidate for PM in Denmark tried that, their campaign would be dead before it even started.

Sure, but it still speaks volumes about American politics that the front runner for the Presidency is selling digital trading cards on his official platform.

If a candidate for PM in Denmark tried that, their campaign would be dead before it even started.
Probably applies to anyone but Trump, but he's unique and grifting is what he's done his whole life, he's not changing the habit of a lifetime

Probably applies to anyone but Trump, but he's unique and grifting is what he's done his whole life, he's not changing the habit of a lifetime

Yeah, you’re likely right. And nothing about your politics surprises me at this point, tbh :lol:
It still looks ridiculous, though.

$99 EACH. So 15 gets you a plate at a gala dinner.

America is mental
Im convinced many in this country make plenty of money to live more comfortably than most other Western nations but the sheer lack of self control on spending habits sets them back below it. I see it all the time. Im sure its a problem in many places, but i feel its so much worse here between the credit card culture and giving people huge salaries (compared to ie their European peers) often starting at young ages, and then the predatory nature of things like that.

America is mental

Shouldn’t really make any difference as it’s all a scam anyway, but still.

I’d love to meet someone who actually spent 99 dollars on this.

$99 for a set of Trump digital trading cards:lol:

Politics in America is messed up.

I gathered each card is $99 not the set. Which would explain how purchasing all available cards would get a possible dinner invite as one would be spending thousands, basically what a political dinner seat costs.

America is mental

I think it said 15 gets you a physical card in the mail while all 75 get the dinner invite. I'd wager there will be numpties out there spending thousands they really can't afford. Someone's 65-yr old grandma hoping to get a dinner invite that probably won't happen and running up her credit card debt.

I gathered each card is $99 not the set. Which would explain how purchasing all available cards would get a possible dinner invite as one would be spending thousands, basically what a political dinner seat costs.
I believe it's just under $7.5k for the deal that includes the dinner. You will also get three pairs of shoes and...

Limited Physical Trading Card w/ Piece Of President Trump's Suit From The Debate on June 27.