2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

I have heard an alarming amount of posters here say Trump is very funny. For instance because of his super clever nicknames like, uhm, lyin Ted. Or something.

I just dont understand the appeal. He's such a clear malignant narcissist and enormous cnut. I honestly think he has zero redeeming qualities. None. He's the shittest person alive.
The Netherlands are not known for their sense of humor, I'm afraid.

Please ask him why Elon is so much richer than him and why he isn't as good a business man as Elon.

It just has to make him malfunction somehow.

Trump is holding far fewer rallies and events than he did in 2016, perhaps he doesn't have the energy to have a busy schedule anymore?

Willie was my mayor when I lived in SF years back, what a loveable, colorful politician he was. Doesn't look like Jerry Brown though...

scree296.jpg

Everytime I see him, I'm sad Hercules became this.

Atleast Xena is still on our side.

This shit is so low energy.

Seriously, this is Trump at his weakest for a long time. He just trots out the same tired old lines. "They are so bad, the worst ever, so dangerous, etc". If he wins it won't be his own doing.
How does anyone watch that and take away anything other than: what a sad old man who can barely string sentences together.

Trump's brain: must list out positions Walz has on issues. Think. Keep thinking. No issues? None? Okay. Just say issues. That. Erm. No one has ever even thought of. Wait, but he did. Wait. Uh. Golf.

How does anyone watch that and take away anything other than: what a sad old man who can barely string sentences together.

Trump's brain: must list out positions Walz has on issues. Think. Keep thinking. No issues? None? Okay. Just say issues. That. Erm. No one has ever even thought of. Wait, but he did. Wait. Uh. Golf.
I'd say the people that now like and believe these kinds of rants must be in the minority. Sure, there is a sizable group of people who's brains are fully broken by Fox News, but I'd say it's more common that his supporters recognize he is rambling (whether they admit it or not), but still see him as the best vehicle for the policies to be implemented.

"He doesn't want to have any kind of safety for our country" is an incredibly dumb thing to say about a man with 24 years of service in the National Guard. Even Republicans must be able to recognize this.

I have heard an alarming amount of posters here say Trump is very funny. For instance because of his super clever nicknames like, uhm, lyin Ted. Or something.

I just dont understand the appeal. He's such a clear malignant narcissist and enormous cnut. I honestly think he has zero redeeming qualities. None. He's the shittest person alive.
He's like a Chris Morris character. The way he talks, his affectations, his ego. It's a case of laughing at him rather than with him - he isn't saying anything witty or unique. But there's definitely a reason why Shane Gillis and co. riff off him.

Rasmussen came out with a Trump +5 poll same day as CNBC did a Trump +2 poll with no LV/RV screen.

Must keep the horse race narrative going.

He also wants to make jokes about Walz time in the military

Meanwhile, Sorbo never served outside of Ancient Greece

Why is Sorbo so heavily quoted in here, beyond the fact he's an idiot?

Trump is holding far fewer rallies and events than he did in 2016, perhaps he doesn't have the energy to have a busy schedule anymore?

He held more during his Presidency as well. You know, when he was President and working so hard to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

I do think he's doing less for a couple of reasons. You're spot on with the energy and fitness, but I'd like to add to that that his team are asking him to keep them down because of his mental decline too and because of his inability to stay on topic or his constant insane rambling.

The other reason he pointed out himself yesterday when asked if he became President again he would do daily press briefings. He replied 'no, you would all be sick of me if I did that'

He's right and the wasn't joking either, I think he knows and has been told how repetitive he's getting and that maybe lessening the amount of rallies and press conferences would be a huge positive while doing more would be detrimental to his reelection campaign.

He held more during his Presidency as well. You know, when he was President and working so hard to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

I do think he's doing less for a couple of reasons. You're spot on with the energy and fitness, but I'd like to add to that that his team are asking him to keep them down because of his mental decline too and because of his inability to stay on topic or his constant insane rambling.

The other reason he pointed out himself yesterday when asked if he became President again he would do daily press briefings. He replied 'no, you would all be sick of me if I did that'

He's right and the wasn't joking either, I think he knows and has been told how repetitive he's getting and that maybe lessening the amount of rallies and press conferences would be a huge positive while doing more would be detrimental to his reelection campaign.
Or he had Covid.

Yeah that exchange was strange. The amount of people insisting that "Lying Ted" was obviously funny made me question my sanity.

(Maybe someone can explain the humour there?)

Yeah that exchange was strange. The amount of people insisting that "Lying Ted" was obviously funny made me question my sanity.

I think he is sort of unintentionally funny. The absurdity of how vulgar and vapid he is, is funny in a dark way.

When it comes to the nicknames, some of them are mildly amusing like Lil’ Marco or Meatball Ron for how childish they are, but the real joke is that these losers turn around and endorse him after he humiliates them publicly.

I think he is sort of unintentionally funny. The absurdity of how vulgar and vapid he is, is funny in a dark way.

When it comes to the nicknames, some of them are mildly amusing like Lil’ Marco or Meatball Ron for how childish they are, but the real joke is that these losers turn around and endorse him after he humiliates them publicly.
Ron DeSanctimonious.

I guess humor is subjective, but for me his nicknames are not funny at all. I guess they're cringe, as the kids say nowadays.

As a reminder that Xena was always better than Hercules.
:lol:As long as she didn't end up being a Covid denier or something.
Maybe it's a slightly less extreme US version of David Icke.

Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, and Ron DeSanctimonious were effective in that they belittled each of them into submission before the MAGA base.