2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

After which debate ? Biden v Trump ? She went on CNN trying to gaslight people into believing Biden was actually pretty good, which resulted in an argument between her and Anderson Cooper.
I'll have to re-watch, I could have sworn the coverage was that she'd done a good job in a tough situation.

Regardless, I'm just surprised why everyone wants her to debate but think she can't handle an interview.

He's just a normal man.

GUea-En-CWk-AAX-5u.jpg

Why do people notn think Harris can deal with questions? Have I missed some terrible performance recently? She was great after the debate.
Cause she is not a good speaker, and usually struggles to say anything if she is not reading or kinda prepared. Not as bad as 2024 Biden, but she is not good at all at answering questions which are not telegraphed.

Rogan is throwing his support behind RFK Jr., states RFK Jr. 'is the only one who makes sense to me.'

This whole antisemitism accusation is so dumb. Someone should just ask them how many Jewish VP candidates the Republicans have ever had.

I honestly don't think it does. Even at his rallies they are bored to death.

His appeal comes from right wing media pumping him up, carrying his water and scaring viewers about left wing policies like healthcare for all and free school meals.
I have heard an alarming amount of posters here say Trump is very funny. For instance because of his super clever nicknames like, uhm, lyin Ted. Or something.

I just dont understand the appeal. He's such a clear malignant narcissist and enormous cnut. I honestly think he has zero redeeming qualities. None. He's the shittest person alive.

I have heard an alarming amount of posters here say Trump is very funny. For instance because of his super clever nicknames like, uhm, lyin Ted. Or something.

I just dont understand the appeal. He's such a clear malignant narcissist and enormous cnut. I honestly think he has zero redeeming qualities. None. He's the shittest person alive.

This.

If you somehow got stuck next to him, you would look for the nearest exit.

But then, I have also heard that the political / grievance Trump is very different to how he is, or was, normally. Although i find it hard that anyone can turn that on and off.

I think he confuses the word flawless with pointless. "Mainstream media" didnt pick up on anything because it was the same old garbage.

Is Jesse Walters for real? Last week he said Trump "knocked it out of the park" at the National Black Journalists Conference. Is doing a bit?
Even when he was just a pawn on the O Reilly show he was more consistently detestable than Bill ever was. Bill could occasionally...very rarely..but occasionally...seem like a human being. Watters always made me think that Goebbels would have hired him on the spot. The fact he got a show out of it made me lose whatever last shred of hope I had Fox would ever come around a bit and give more airtime to guys like Baier instead. Still right leaning, but not bat shit crazy.

I thought it was a bit funny when he, as president, wished a happy thanksgiving to all the losers and haters.