2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

This is not good. Nevada becoming red is a problem.

Arizona elected multiple Democrats state wide, and I expect it to look better. But then, it used to be a solid red state, and so I don’t know what to make of that.

Arizona elected multiple Democrats state wide, and I expect it to look better. But then, it used to be a solid red state, and so I don’t know what to make of that.
Nevada will come down to who the Culinary Union will endorse. That is a very powerful union in NV.

Nevada will come down to who the Culinary Union will endorse. That is a very powerful union in NV.
Yes, it’s about them.

It’s interesting to hear what Jon Ralston thinks. But I’m worried. Recent elections there have been too close for my liking.

Yes, it’s about them.

It’s interesting to hear what Jon Ralston thinks. But I’m worried. Recent elections there have been too close for my liking.
AZ and NV are not going to go blue for a woman of color imo.

That is probably the daddest dad joke ever written on the website.
danny-tanner.gif

AZ and NV are not going to go blue for a woman of color imo.
NV went for Clinton in 16 despite the Red Wave.

I don’t see AZ and GA being blue this year, but if Harris wins the Rust Belt I expect similar for NV. The local GOP there is a mess for actual GOTV operation.

At very least it’s a contest now and people have a viable alternative to Biden / Trump.

I find it as amusing as anyone, but where did this meme come from?

I find it as amusing as anyone, but where did this meme come from?

A made up post which I imagine then leans a little into his 'hillbilly' background. Not sure it's the smartest thing to lean into really.

Eh, its only a point, i reckon Nevada goes to Harris at this point.

Arizona remains to be seen, MAGA really isn't popular there either.

The very old and very weird orange man is rambling again.

Kyle Rittenhouse is going to write in Ron Paul in November, because Trump isn't good enough on the 2nd Amendment for him. I did not see that coming. The replies are quite something as well.

Hopefully many follow his lead.

Rittenhouse has a room temperature IQ.

r/conservative is a good read, they try to hide it, but they are having a panic attack over Trump's behavior of late, no doubt about it.