2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

It seems Obama has now overcome his uncertainty/worries/shyness/ dragging his feet/hanging back for bets/ etc and is now backing Harris.

Good man Barack, that wasn't too hard now, was it?

No. He didnt want to look to tip the scale, when there was a potential primary to be fought.

He will never back a primary candidate, only when they are nominated and ready to run against a GOP opponent.

He understands the influence he has.

His sons Don and Eric were apparently big on Vance. Believe Trump was previously leaning towards the boring Doug Burgum, which would've suited him much better given the similarly to Pence's personality. I think Trump will be pissed at his coke head son for leading him astray.

Vance buttered up his sons. Probably shared a few bags with them and Matt Gaetz in the Mar-a-Lago bathrooms.

No. He didnt want to look to tip the scale, when there was a potential primary to be fought.

He will never back a primary candidate, only when they are nominated and ready to run against a GOP opponent.

He understands the influence he has.

Yes, of course, its all about him.... really.
You would never have guessed it would you?

"You can rise now and come out of my shadow Ms Harris... " - King Obama (the last two-term Democrat President) now anoints you to take part in the next Presidential election, with his blessing.

"Fear not Kamala... the Obama Force be with you"

Is it any different to footballers taking a staged call from their new manager? Or when getting a call telling them they have been picked for their national team?

Footballers kick a ball for a living for entertainment purposes. The POTUS is the head of state of a world superpower. It should be different.

Yes, of course, its all about him.... really.
You would never have guessed it would you?

"You can rise now and come out of my shadow Ms Harris... " - King Obama (the last two-term Democrat President) now anoints you to take part in the next Presidential election, with his blessing.

"Fear not Kamala... the Obama Force be with you"

Don't put words into quotes that he didn't say.

Fake News.

You weirdo.

Footballers kick a ball for a living for entertainment purposes. The POTUS is the head of state of a world superpower. It should be different.

Not sure why you are getting hung up about a video of a phone call

"Should be different" how?

It is cleary part of a campaign, in order to create a viral moment that can be shared on socials. It is what it is, get over it.

If Trump had been endorsed by a former Republican President, then you can be sure he would be promoting it. But he never has been.

Even in their public statements, they cant help it with the racist dog whistles.

I mean, then bring up Obama, just so they can call him Barack Hussein, to imply he is a Muslim.

It is disgusting and it is desperate.

To be fair, that’s Donald doing word association again.

He will have no idea that Hussein is Arabic, not absolutely Muslim, though it obviously has absolute ties to the prophet. The orange twat originally tied it to Saddam as a shortcut to Islam, despite Saddam ruling over a period that was decoupling religion and politics.

He also has a daughter called Ivanka ffs. He gave his kid a Commie name. No comment anywhere.

None of normality works with that cnut

Is it any different to footballers taking a staged call from their new manager? Or when getting a call telling them they have been picked for their national team?
It's not, but sport is supposed to be entertainment, politics isn't (aren't?). Part of what's wrong with politics if you ask me. And the reason why a moronic showman like Trump can get anywhere.

Competence is entirely irrelevant at thos stage. Gice us Hulk Hogan ripping of his shirt or staging a dumb phone call and we run to the voting booth.

Politicians should stop getting people without interest in politics to vote. They know feck all about what they're voting for anyway. Might as well just try and have just the people who really care about it vote.

To be fair, that’s Donald doing word association again.

He will have no idea that Hussein is Arabic, not absolutely Muslim, though it obviously has absolute ties to the prophet. The orange twat originally tied it to Saddam as a shortcut to Islam, despite Saddam ruling over a period that was decoupling religion and politics.

He also has a daughter called Ivanka ffs. He gave his kid a Commie name. No comment anywhere.

None of normality works with that cnut

Mate. It wasn't even Trump that said it.

It was his communications directors statement....

GTYCHN_XwAAUADm

And it doesn't really matter if its Islamic, Arabic or whatever. It creates the sense of "other". He is saying that Obama is not one of us because he is black and had a name from a foreign land.

Im sure Ivana named Ivanka, but hey. That was a long time ago, when Trump used to donate to Democrats and paid for half the abortions in NYC.

It's not, but sport is supposed to be entertainment, politics isn't (aren't?). Part of what's wrong with politics if you ask me. And the reason why a moronic showman like Trump can get anywhere.

Competence is entirely irrelevant at thos stage. Gice us Hulk Hogan ripping of his shirt or staging a dumb phone call and we run to the voting booth.

Politicians should stop getting people without interest in politics to vote. They know feck all about what they're voting for anyway. Might as well just try and have just the people who really care about it vote.

This is maybe one of the dumbest takes of all time.....

"Politicians should stop getting people without interest in politics to vote."

Im not even going to bother, because you sound about 14 years old.

This is maybe one of the dumbest takes of all time.....

"Politicians should stop getting people without interest in politics to vote."

Im not even going to bother, because you sound about 14 years old.
It's not even my dumbest take of today :lol:

So you think the increased emphasis on popularity and looking appealing has done well for world politics? Policy has become almost entirely irrelevant in elections. You can defraud the entire working class, but put a few soundbites on Twitter with a picture of you holding a pickaxe and people will lap it up. People are being elected for the wrong reasons, because the only goal is to get as many votes as possible from whomever possible.

Obviously politicians shouldn't actively disuade people from voting, but I think if only people who cared about actual politics voted, the world would be a better place. If it's just one side doing it, it's obviously moot, since that side will just lose. Putting some sort of restrictions on voting, ike only white heterosexual male landowner as the founding fathers thought prudent, is also wrong for obvious reasons so that just leaves this. I'm also somehow wording this as if populism is new, it's not obviously.

My son is 14 in 8 years, if he says stuff like this I'd be kind of proud by the way.

Come to think of it, "Politicians should stop getting people without interest in politics to vote." is perhaps poorly worded. Politicians should stop seeing the accumulation of votes as their end goal maybe?

Last edited:
Something to read probably too much into

Mate. It wasn't even Trump that said it.

It was his communications directors statement....

GTYCHN_XwAAUADm

And it doesn't really matter if its Islamic, Arabic or whatever. It creates the sense of "other". He is saying that Obama is not one of us because he is black and had a name from a foreign land.

Im sure Ivana named Ivanka, but hey. That was a long time ago, when Trump used to donate to Democrats and paid for half the abortions in NYC.

Was Obama named before Ivanka?

Ah and he said Crooked Joe Biden. As that another one of those super funny amd clever nicknames which prove that Trump is funny? :smirk:

Warning: if the existence of this woman was not previously known to you your world is a better place than mine and you should not sully it.

Warning: if the existence of this woman was not previously known to you your world is a better place than mine and you should not sully it.

This is driving a news cycle related to who becomes the next US president.
1f0nld7zzlo51.png