2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Biden is currently looking at an Impeachment hearing as new evidence appears to show he lied about his dealings with Hunter's business partners when Joe was VP. He probably can't remember that as he can't remember where he is most of the time. Biden or Trump for POTUS? Like being asked if you want to be shot or stabbed.

Biden is currently looking at an Impeachment hearing as new evidence appears to show he lied about his dealings with Hunter's business partners when Joe was VP. He probably can't remember that as he can't remember where he is most of the time. Biden or Trump for POTUS? Like being asked if you want to be shot or stabbed.
2/10 troll attempt.

What new evidence?

GCXxffWXwAAlY_z

Biden has been a pretty good president on the whole, arguably better than Obama. He's got plenty wrong, but on climate change and the economy I think his record is near impeccable.

Biden has been a pretty good president on the whole, arguably better than Obama. He's got plenty wrong, but on climate change and the economy I think his record is near impeccable.
The Biden administration on Thursday approved exports of liquefied natural gas from the Alaska liquefied natural gas (LNG) project, a document showed, prompting criticism from environmental groups over the approval of another “carbon bomb”. The US energy department approved AlaskaGasline Development Corp’s (AGDC) project to export LNG to countries with which the United States does not have a free trade agreement, mainly in Asia. Backers of the roughly $39bn project expect it to be operational by 2030 if it receives the required permits.
The project, for which exports were first approved by the administration of Donald Trump, has been strongly opposed by environmental groups.

The Guardian

Wont get better from here on. The next R would be trump mk 2

Is there any angle from where this wasn't was stupid as it looks?

Down goes her campaign after this. Even if the GOP cheated to put her as the nominee, she would get eaten alive in the general election over this part.

There's an interesting observation/opinion in the replies. It suggests Haley is trying a similar tactic to other Republicans, trying to appeal to the MAGA base so as to steal some of the support and voters without actually siding with Trump and giving total obedience to the MAGA Lord and Master while at the same time losing support from her own followers, any Democrat that's on the fence, the anti Trump Republicans and independents.

Although if that even is a tactic, this really wasn't the best subject to try that out on. Personally I just think she's as full of shit as the next person and got caught unprepared, tried to fence sit and fecked it up badly.

Biden tweeting about it.

"What do want me to say about slavery?" has a "Please clap" kind of vibe to it. Only a lot worse. It's incredible the inner workings that made her not say the word slavery in her response. It can only be a calculation she made on the fly, and it turned out horribly.

Edit: Occasionally when stuff like this happens, I will check out r/Conservative for the opposing view. It's often a futile exercise, because that subreddit is so far gone, but the prevailing sentiment even in that group, is that she royally fecked it.

Last edited:
There's an interesting observation/opinion in the replies. It suggests Haley is trying a similar tactic to other Republicans, trying to appeal to the MAGA base so as to steal some of the support and voters without actually siding with Trump and giving total obedience to the MAGA Lord and Master while at the same time losing support from her own followers, any Democrat that's on the fence, the anti Trump Republicans and independents.

Although if that even is a tactic, this really wasn't the best subject to try that out on. Personally I just think she's as full of shit as the next person and got caught unprepared, tried to fence sit and fecked it up badly.
If you’re running for President of the United States, this should be a very very easy question. No preparation is needed.

If you’re running for President of the United States, this should be a very very easy question. No preparation is needed.
She isn;t running for President, she's running to be the GOP nominee, whilst it shouldn't need preperation, to win the GOP contest it apparently does

If Christie is as serious about stopping Trump as he says he is, why not drop out ASAP and endorse Haley? DeSantis should too, but he is in it for himself anyway, i guess.

Its still a long shot, but it's the best chance they have at a different nominee.

It's far too early to drop out and back Haley. Like any candidate she has the potential to fire a barrage of foot bullets or be caught in a scandal. Where would that put the endorser (and the NeverTrump faction of the party)?

If Christie is as serious about stopping Trump as he says he is, why not drop out ASAP and endorse Haley? DeSantis should too, but he is in it for himself anyway, i guess.

Its still a long shot, but it's the best chance they have at a different nominee.
Her response to the Civil War question would make it harder for Christie to endorse her now.

What I find particularly astonishing is that they lie in almost every situation and context, nevermind how ridiculous the lie/fake new/conspiration theory is. But in this particular situation, a very very easy question to BS through, suddenly they can't.

What I find particularly astonishing is that they lie in almost every situation and context, nevermind how ridiculous the lie/fake new/conspiration theory is. But in this particular situation, a very very easy question to BS through, suddenly they can't.
Republicans keep reminding us what is at stake.

Don't think I've ever read more stern words from this person before. She's basically cursing & screaming here...

Don't think I've ever read more stern words from this person before. She's basically cursing & screaming here...

Susan Collins (and most Republicans) believe Jefferson Davis should've been allowed to run in 1868 because barring him from running would be "bad."

Personally, I think Jeff Davis should've been hanged from a sour apple tree because I don't support treasonous terrorists, unlike the modern Republican party.

You can almost hear the gears grinding, and it's telling that she has to buy time with a small comment before getting into her answer. She is trying to figure out how to reply without losing moderate support, while at the same time not antagonizing the far right MAGA wing of the party. I'm certain that the word "slavery" immediately popped into her mind (she's not that stupid), but she makes the calculation that using that as an answer will be seen as too woke by a large share of the primary voters. Instead she goes into a word salad to spout her small government nonsense.

The problem isn't the idiocy of Haley, although it has once again highlighted why she shouldn't be president. The problem is that a significant share of Americans still view the Confederacy as some kind of noble underdog rebels that were just fighting for "states rights" without thinking twice about what those rights actually were.

Susan Collins (and most Republicans) believe Jefferson Davis should've been allowed to run in 1868 because barring him from running would be "bad."

Personally, I think Jeff Davis should've been hanged from a sour apple tree because I don't support treasonous terrorists, unlike the modern Republican party.

Yep. The backbone of the political force of the Confederacy should have been purged so hard that it would have made the Nuremberg trials against Nazis look pale in comparison.

Susan Collins is again concerned.

The GOP are basically saying that Trump can do whatever he wants, and there should be no accountability whatsoever. This is coming from the “Law and Order” party!