2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

This fecking **** besmirches the good name ‘Turley…’

A slippery slope. Now just for a little insurrection here and insurrection there might put everyone in a little pickle

Colorado already has a history killing visible citizenry who aren’t white supremacists (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Berg). Shit like this will have it happen again…

Doesn't Colorado also have a lot of militia crazies? Feels like the mountain air does weird things to people's minds sometimes. Boebert somehow got elected to national office after all.

Doesn't Colorado also have a lot of militia crazies? Feels like the mountain air does weird things to people's minds sometimes. Boebert somehow got elected to national office after all.
Don't think they are at Michigan levels of militias, but they have been up & coming for a few years.

Lack of oxygen because of the height, kills the brain cells, doesn't take much seeing as they didn't have very many to begin with

Will they remove Trump from the ballot in states that actually matters for the election?

Any other cases incoming?

Biden would have won Colorado anyway. Please let this happen in swing states that Trump could actually win. :drool:

If the US had an electoral system which didn't massively favour the Republican Party all this would be fringe nonsense.

+70 million voters are no fringe. Fringe are the far right parties that we all laugh at in the 90s, 00s in the dirty corner of politics of every modern country. Now they are organized and they are part of the opposition if not governing and with their ideas out of the opening without shame and they are doubling down. An is not only in US

Something had been done wrong that people are embracing these ideas. it was not like that

I mean...that's better than expected?
Don't think so with Iowa R voters, they have a track record of a bit more stoicism & sanity. 42% seems a tad high to me, but Trumpism has obviously rejiggered the R playing field in each state so who really knows? Maybe I am being a bit Pollyannaish here.

+70 million voters are no fringe. Fringe are the far right parties that we all laugh at in the 90s, 00s in the dirty corner of politics of every modern country. Now they are organized and they are part of the opposition if not governing and with their ideas out of the opening without shame and they are doubling down. An is not only in US

Something had been done wrong that people are embracing these ideas. it was not like that

I agree with part of that. Political parties are tacking to the right in democracies as a result of the growth of inequality and the economic systems not working for millions, instead of actually dealing with those issues.

My point was without the idiosyncracies of the American political system, Trump would have not got anywhere near the White House. He does not even need to win the popular vote...

I agree with part of that. Political parties are tacking to the right in democracies as a result of the growth of inequality and the economic systems not working for millions, instead of actually dealing with those issues.

My point was without the idiosyncracies of the American political system, Trump would have not got anywhere near the White House. He does not even need to win the popular vote...

Sure, Trump would not be near the White House, but you still have +70 millions that buys or tolerates his ideology. And +70 million voters are the second biggest voters quantities in US history in absolute terms. Sure population had grown, But he would be winning the popular vote bar 2020 by a landslide

And when you have +70 million voters, I would not consider that fringe, that is why I quote you in the original point

If we keep thinking is "just fringe" and treat it with disdain, sanity positions are deemed to fail

Sure, Trump would not be near the White House, but you still have +70 millions that buys or tolerates his ideology. And +70 million voters are the second biggest voters quantities in US history in absolute terms. Sure population had grown, But he would be winning the popular vote bar 2020 by a landslide

And when you have +70 million voters, I would not consider that fringe, that is why I quote you in the original point

If we keep thinking is "just fringe" and treat it with disdain, sanity positions are deemed to fail

Tolerates. And let's ignore labels for the moment (I can even concede your point), because the most important thing to do is the precise opposite of what many political parties are doing. Do not pander to the fascism, but actually reimagine the economy of your country to ensure there is less inequality, less hoarding of wealth, and more redistribution to the least well off. Instead we have parties blaming the problems with their own economic policies on immigrants and marginalised groups. The Republican Party is one example of this. That is a rabbit hole to fascism.

Tolerates. And let's ignore labels for the moment (I can even concede your point), because the most important thing to do is the precise opposite of what many political parties are doing. Do not pander to the fascism, but actually reimagine the economy of your country to ensure there is less inequality, less hoarding of wealth, and more redistribution to the least well off. Instead we have parties blaming the problems with their own economic policies on immigrants and marginalised groups. The Republican Party is one example of this. That is a rabbit hole to fascism.

I 100% agree with you. Would not touch a comma. The problem is that the fringe ideologies that had been growing and that run rampant around the world are a consequence of what you said (inequality, wealth hoarding, redistribution. Synonyms in reality) and these consequences are caused by all the politicians, right center and left with their greed and none of them will change what they are caused. This will end with conflict, sooner or later. Burn the world once more like in WWII clean slate and rebuilt on the ashes. We will all suffer that and depends who wins will be the goodies and who loses will be the baddies

Is there a single quote from Russia that states that after Ukraine, Russia is going to attack Poland or Baltic states. Corrupt Nikki probably could not even name the Baltic states. Her and Hillary are basically the same person when it comes to foreign policy. Disgusting.

Is there a single quote from Russia that states that after Ukraine, Russia is going to attack Poland or Baltic states. Corrupt Nikki probably could not even name the Baltic states. Her and Hillary are basically the same person when it comes to foreign policy. Disgusting.
Putin is on record as wanting Russia to back to the old Soviet Union, why do you think so many former soviet-bloc countries wanted to join NATO

Why on earth would a nation announce their specific war plans ahead of implementing them? Why does there need to be a 'quote from Russia?' Haley's belief is widely held in governmental circles & academia.

Why on earth would a nation announce their specific war plans ahead of implementing them? Why does there need to be a 'quote from Russia?' Haley's belief is widely held in governmental circles & academia.

Why on Earth would a presidential candidate say such a claim? As far as governmental "circles" and academia goes, I can just say that is why America got Trump once, almost twice. America is going to get more and more extreme because of actors like Haley. Intelligentsia is going to blame that on uneducated people with low IQ suspectable to propaganda.

Nikki's strategy is to go for centrists who are giving up or gave up on Biden. That will only work because Trump is probably gonna get snubbed.

Why on Earth would a presidential candidate say such a claim? As far as governmental "circles" and academia goes, I can just say that is why America got Trump once, almost twice. America is going to get more and more extreme because of actors like Haley. Intelligentsia is going to blame that on uneducated people with low IQ suspectable to propaganda.

Nikki's strategy is to go for centrists who are giving up or gave up on Biden. That will only work because Trump is probably gonna get snubbed.
I really don't know how to reply to this post. You seem like someone with their head buried solidly in the sand.

You actually think I am just referring to American gov't circles & academia?