2024 Summer Olympics (Paris)

with some of the views in here on dressage and fencing, it’s clear many of you didn’t go to the right schools.

Legit big time sports like Golf and Tennis being taken seriously shouldn't be happening at the Olympics. (I'd say the same about the Basketball)... these guys don't need the additional spotlight. But oh well, Novak-Carlos been great so far and that's one hell of a leaderboard in the golf.

Looks like another medal for the Danes in Badminton. Didnt know they were so good at it

Edit:Spoke too soon. The Malaysian pair with an incredible comeback to level it at a set each

Where has the Tennis gone on the BBC?

Think it's changed channel (it's driving me mad them keep doing that) I've got the shooting on as there's a Brit in contention but will change back to the tennis after

Think it's changed channel (it's driving me mad them keep doing that) I've got the shooting on as there's a Brit in contention but will change back to the tennis after

I only use online and I can't find it.... anywhere. Weird as hell coverage this has been this week I've noticed.

Looks like another medal for the Danes in Badminton. Didnt know they were so good at it

Edit:Spoke too soon. The Malaysian pair with an incredible comeback to level it at a set each
It's basically Denmark and East Asia for some reason.

Doesn't look like we can get bronze here though.

I only use online and I can't find it.... anywhere. Weird as hell coverage this has been this week I've noticed.

Just had a look on iplayer on my phone and see what you mean - there's gymnastics, or shooting

Can only imagine as they're limited they're showing these 2 as they have a British athelete in

The gymnasts have incredible strength.

But it's a bit funny watching them having to smile politely as the camera lingers on them after a rival does an impressive routine. They're probably thinking "Feck sake..."

The gymnasts have incredible strength.

But it's a bit funny watching them having to smile politely as the camera lingers on them after a rival does an impressive routine. They're probably thinking "Feck sake..."
Same after they fell. It's so fake having to smile after something obviously went wrong

I know they have earplugs but that music must be distracting for such a concentration sport in shooting

South East Asia too. First ever medal in badminton for Thailand, hopefully he can make it gold. shame he's a liverpool fan though.

Greatest uneven bars final ever. Won by the greatest uneven bars routine ever done, with the highest score ever given

Simply put, legendary stuff

Anyone else regularly watch fencing events but couldn't score it if their life was on the line?
Me :lol: that's why epeé is the best weapon, even though it's the stinky frenchie weapon :p
I wouldn't mind being that British Amazone's dressage horse.
Who? Name

with some of the views in here on dressage and fencing, it’s clear many of you didn’t go to the right schools.
My school was posh enough that sexual abuse was normalised but not so posh that animal cruelty was part of the curriculum.

Hard luck. Was a great game though from both teams

Its China vs Taipei for the final, this could be a good one too

Last edited: