2024 Summer Olympics (Paris)

What's with the 1 person in a different kit in the volleyball? Looks like a couple forgot their p.e kit :lol:
Libero. Not allowed to block shots in the front row and they have some other restrictions too that I can’t remember.

Murray’s a legend. I’ve missed watching him compete at the highest level. Hope he sticks around in the media at some level, reckon he’s got a bit of Roy Keane about him.

These shooting memes are getting better :lol:

CLnJsFC.png

I thought the 100m sprinter Alessandra Gasparelli was Italian based on the name, but when I looked her up (no particular reason, why’d you ask…) it turns out she’s from San Marino, and was one of their flag bearers.

So then I looked up San Marino’s record at the Olympics and it’s pretty funny. They’ve sent a team to all but one summer games since 1960, but they’ve only won three medals - all three at Toyko in 2021. They must have been going mental in the streets of San Marino when that happened.

I'm worried about Long/Wang diving in these shallow pools :o

Diving might be an actual fight for gold now, the Chinese pair messed up and Mexico now have the lead.

Incredible final dive from the Chinese pair to likely take the gold.
I know next to nothing about this sport and what makes a good dive but I'm watching so I'm now an expert and I know the judges are corrupt and pro-Chinese and this is a scandal. They always get an extra point compared to the rest for the same dives :devil:

Edit: This is a fecking awesome dive, give them the 9s you fecks. And they don't because they're fecking corrupt. 7.5 execution?!?!?!

GB ROBBED HERE

I know next to nothing about this sport and what makes a good dive but I'm watching so I'm now an expert and I know the judges are corrupt and pro-Chinese and this is a scandal. They always get an extra point compared to the rest for the same dives :devil:
:lol:

In a couple of the earlier rounds I agree. But that final dive did deserve that massive score. Shame cause both GB and Mexico then nailed their final dives.