2024 Summer Olympics (Paris)

Really pleased for Sjoestrom. She's been in the game for a long time. Fitting way to crown a great career.

Now for the Ledecky show...

We have a Belgian NBA addict who does the broadcasts for Greece, France, ... games and he's fecking awesome, but for all USA games the mainstream voice is brought on and he fecking sucks. Infuriating.

Are France overall even good enough to give Marchand the push in the relays? 6 or 7 medals on the cards right? Winning 2 separate strokes is always special, but doesn't look like he cares to do the 100m's.

Guys I’m watching the 1500m swimming and they’re not kicking their feet!

#bringbackthewengeremoji

Wenger is

Have you listened a normal football game on RMC? "AND THE BACK PASS TO ONANA!!!!"
No. I catch them through BFMTV, which is freely available in the U.S. They keep playing these moments from RMC. Great stuff since Boukli won the first medal for France.

I don't know if Ledecky is winning that one.

France still without a win in men's handball after three games. Two losses and a draw. Admittedly they have played the most difficult teams now, but still not inconceivable that they go out.

I don't want to revive that conversation but Ledecky is an actual example of not using your legs.

This 3X3 basketball seems a bit silly. It’s as if cuppy or heads-and-volleys was an Olympic sport

Ledecky has the 20 fastest times ever in the 1500m

Interesting thing is that she has actually never really been properly challenged in the 1500, I wonder how much better she could have done if she had to push herself even harder

It's amazing that in a world filled with so many people, 1 person can be that much better than everyone else.
Even more amazing is that she is much better than anybody else for almost 15 years.

She was a junior in High School when she lost a 1500 meter swim!

18 seconds quicker than anyone else has managed to do in the event is crazy.

Blows the competition out of the water like that & she’s talking about “yeah during the race I let my mind wander and thought about the people I train with”

Unreal