2024 Summer Olympics (Paris)

This mountain bike race has been great, tempting me to add a MTB to my collection

It's a shame that Pieterse had a punctured tyre because she regained a lot of time.

God I despise any equestrian sports. How this form of animal abuse is still widely accepted baffles me.

Dutch hotties have taken the Koreans to the shoot off in the archery team semifinal :eek: :eek: :eek:

Couldn't pull it off in the end. Would have been the biggest olympic upset in history :lol:

The skateboarders are all so young

Must be made of steel not wearing any form of knee pads etc

Only Olympic sport you can do while listening to music etc?

Serbia / USA basketball has been really good thus far.

Reminds me of the Once Brothers 30 for 30. Really wish the old Yugoslavian team was still around

Korean girls are choking :nervous:

Shoot off again...wow

They win and make history

10th straight olympic gold medal in this event. Which has been an olympic event 10 times :lol:

Last edited:
This Yank waffling in the background at the archery is proper cringe, trying to create drama when the sport itself does it.

Korean girls are choking :nervous:

Shoot off again...wow

They win and make history

10th straight olympic gold medal in this event. Which has been an olympic event 10 times :lol:

That was intense! First time I've watched archery from beginning to end! :lol:

That was intense! First time I've watched archery from beginning to end! :lol:
I started at the semis - and was like archery? That’s so boring- why would anyone watch this? Ended up watching the rest of it. The final, up to the final moment was incredible - when it felt like Korea was going to walk it

French Gymnastics look devastated after missing out on the finals, tough sport especially at that young age.

Murray and Evans saving 5 match points in the most dramatic manner. Pretty much sums up Murray’s entire career.

Edit: And they win. Absolutely incredible

Murray and Evans saving 5 match points in the most dramatic manner. Pretty much sums up Murray’s entire career.

Edit: And they win. Absolutely incredible

That was brilliant! Only turned it on with them facing 5 match points wanting to see Murray's last moments but what a sensational ending