2024 Summer Olympics (Paris)

Disappointed by the french fans in the stands. Where's the atmosphere? You should be intimidating the feck out of them, not give them a poor NBA atmosphere....

Don't be doing Bahrain dirty like that

It's difficult to take that seriously when I can clearly remember Minasyan lifting for Armenia. Now if true, the crazy thing is that neither Lesman Paredes nor Minasyan normally train in Bahrain.

USA running away with it in the basketball.

USA feel unstoppable to be fair. Don’t know what anybody can do when KD, Steph and Lebron are playing like this.

Getting closer this game though.

Last edited:
Bet LeBron wishes he didn't miss the last two Olympics given the allure 5 straight golds has... and then you know he ain't retiring before LA 2028.

It's difficult to take that seriously when I can clearly remember Minasyan lifting for Armenia. Now if true, the crazy thing is that neither Lesman Paredes nor Minasyan normally train in Bahrain.
I think all their medal winners are foreign born and naturalized because of their sporting pedigree. Normal plebs like us wouldn't stand a chance of getting citizenship.

Wait do have USA have a full strength basketball team and still aren’t winning by a canter? Thought this was their sport :lol:

I think all their medal winners are foreign born and naturalized because of their sporting pedigree. Normal plebs like us wouldn't stand a chance of getting citizenship.

I know but for me it's difficult to just accept it when it concerns an athletes that I know. There are many track and field athletes that I don't really know, so I don't really have an issue with the nation they represent.

Though I should say that it allows the addition of Lalayan, so there is a positive.

Say what you want about break dancing, but artistic swimming is not for me.

Wait do have USA have a full strength basketball team and still aren’t winning by a canter? Thought this was their sport :lol:

Running away with it with ease does nothing for anyone really.... but also, America haven't had an MVP for ages and probably won't be having one anytime soon, not that answers the depth issue that USA clearly will continue dominate on for some time yet.

I don't know how you guys do it. France is a hard watch.

I know but for me it's difficult to just accept it when it concerns an athletes that I know. There are many track and field athletes that I don't really know, so I don't really have an issue with the nation they represent.

Though I should say that it allows the addition of Lalayan, so there is a positive.
Yes I'm not a fan of that in general anyway. Don't think it does anything to improve sport in their country except getting medals against the country's name.

The NBA is full of elite European players these days.

It’s a long shot and I doubt it but who knows.

I don't see it as a long shot. If he wants it, he'd be there. There's no doubt in my mind he could still easily be a 20-5-5 player at 43. Jordan was 22-7-3 as a 40+ year old in 2003, and he didn't have the same physical advantages, nor the insane advantages in tech and science that allowed Brady to play until 45 at QB and Tiger Woods to recover from multiple serious injuries to win the masters at 46.