2024 Summer Olympics (Paris)

I’ve never seen both wrestlers leave their shoes on the mat at the same time before (symbol of retirement). It happened today after the first 125kg bronze final.

The athlete with the fewest misses at the last cleared height.

If that is same as well, there's a jump off between them, or like famously in Tokyo ( Bashim and Tamberi agreed to share gold)
Thanks.

Neither of the "oh let's share golds because we're grade A cowards" from Tokyo winning here. Beautiful.

Neither of the "oh let's share golds because we're grade A cowards" from Tokyo winning here. Beautiful.
:lol: It’s been 4 years and I remember you complaining about it back then too.

:lol: It’s been 4 years and I remember you complaining about it back then too.
3 years. I have an irrational dislike for both :lol:

If there's another similar situation this time with the Kiwi and American then I'm never watching this farce of a competition ever again.

Great wrestling final in the 125 category. Both wrestlers delivered.

looks like they don’t want to share the medal? :lol:
They didn’t realise they were still tied on two failures. I think they were applying an old rule because that’s what their computer was telling them, which was that the Kiwi was in first place on his own. Pretty poor for Eurosport tbh

They didn’t realise they were still tied on two failures. I think they were applying an old rule because that’s what their computer was telling them, which was that the Kiwi was in first place on his own. Pretty poor for Eurosport tbh
No way they didn’t know the rules and I think the computer was showing them tied first

No way they didn’t know the rules and I think the computer was showing them tied first
The commentators absolutely didn’t know the rules! They were repeatedly saying Kerr was the gold medalist McEwan silver. Now they’re trying to cover up their mistake :lol:

Going to end up clearing about 2.20 to win this. Both look as though they’ve lost some spring!

They're not clearing 2.36. Just move to 2.33 already

I think the American feels confidet that he has more left in the tank and therefore wants to go for it.

I think the American feels confidet that he has more left in the tank and therefore wants to go for it.
I think he's just american. They're a weird country of weirdos who don't understand the value of just taking a win when they have it