2024 Summer Olympics (Paris)

The bouldering was awesome. Not usually an event or sport I'm tremendously interested in, but that was great. My heart was racing the entire time!

Janusz with a set up to make his coach proud there

Good game

Looking at the medal table and the competitions that are left it will be super close between USA and China, maybe China can even nick it

Patry is playing out of his mind now. It's ridiculous France ripped off this kind of generation in volleyball of all things

Yeah they're feeding off the building's energy now, this is over. Two walls back to back on Leon

Poland have no answers i don't think

The bouldering was awesome. Not usually an event or sport I'm tremendously interested in, but that was great. My heart was racing the entire time!

It's the best sport of the Olympics in my opinion. It has everything you'd want in a sport apart from a football.

France is like former yugoslavia in football except they win. N'Gapeth might get punched at the end of this game :lol:

Edit: in your face!

It's the best sport of the Olympics in my opinion. It has everything you'd want in a sport apart from a football.
for the first timer me and a few friends remarked that the design of the walls was really good and the setters did a great job - it felt super challenging even for the pros, and some of the moves they had to do felt unreal. And yet, it was not impossible and made the competition very exciting to watch.

Oh allright. Throw in some rando and get a bunch of aces anyways. Come the feck on

I’m biased as feck but I agree. Not sure how it holds up against the blue riband, run fastest, jump highest, events but I can’t think of any other Olympic sport that - for someone who’s never watched before - has the same combination of being easy to follow and incredibly impressive to watch. Puts the paltry 4 medals allocated in perspective. Only needs 2 more to have all three climbing 3 events properly represented. Some really elite boulderers/lead climbers missed out because of the combined format. You could cancel two of those cycling round and round indoors events and nobody would notice.

Ok this is triggering me. How are France winning back to back olympic gold while we still have 0?!?!?!?

congratulations France, it was maybe the best volleyball I saw from your team, great performance. That finish was quite intense!