2022 US Elections

I think Fetterman looks like he may win. Also a good chance Warnock catches Herschel (but doesn’t get to 50).

sorry I missed that, what did Dems do?
Bought ads that propped up the more wacko Repub in their primaries to keep the more electable moderate Rs from winning. Mainly it was used at the governorship level, but I think every race the Dems did such, they won.

Ohio is just too far gone at the moment. Hopefully it swings back.

If Bobo and RoJo go down tonight I can get some joy I suppose. Any update on WI?
Johnson is ahead slightly at the 55% mark.

12K difference after 63%.

Evers up by 4.5% after 63%.

Ohio is just too far gone at the moment. Hopefully it swings back.

If Bobo and RoJo go down tonight I can get some joy I suppose. Any update on WI?
Just in on CNN: Johnson 50.4%-49.4% Barnes with 62% of votes counted.

edit: Oh, well, it was too good to be true when I had hopes for Cheri Beasley.

Not a great night....but it's looking steady for Dems. Considering where the polling shifted recently, at this moment, a potential sigh of relief.

Johnson is ahead slightly at the 55% mark.

12K difference after 63%.

Evers up by 4.5% after 63%.
Although Barnes bearing RoJo would be fantastic, Evers may be a more important win. His veto pen is the only thing keeping a lunatic, gerrymandered GOP legislature in check.

Easy win for Kemp.

How is Stacey doing poorly in comparison to Warnock?

NYT needles stopped working at 950P. Disappointing.

If this House election cycle ends up being determined in California, it will take well over a month to learn its makeup.

Looks like all abortion measures will win in their respective states.

It was never not an issue.

ABC News projects that Democrat Greg Landsman will win in OH-1. Landsman had a 16.1 percent chance of winning in FiveThirtyEight’s final Deluxe pre-election forecast.

We have a projection in Ohio — ABC News projects incumbent Democratic Rep. Marcy Kaptur will win re-election in Ohio’s 9th District, fending off Republican challenger J.R. Majewski. During redistricting, Republicans in the Ohio Legislature redrew the 9th District to make it much more favorable to the GOP. I

UPSET ALERT In our first two upsets of the night (whenever the projected winner had less than a 40-in-100 chance in the final Deluxe forecast) ABC News projects that Democrat Emilia Sykes will win OH-13 over Republican Madison Gesiotto Gilbert. Sykes had a 18.6 percent chance of winning in FiveThirtyEight’s final Deluxe pre-election forecast. And in Ohio’s 1st District, Democrat Greg Landsman is projected to win over incumbent Republican Rep. Steve Chabot. Landsman had a 16.1 percent chance of winning in the final Deluxe preelection forecast.

NC's swingiest district and one of the bellwether districts nationally goes blue. You're welcome since I supplied one of those votes.

Let's not talk about the Senate though.

NC's swingiest district and one of the bellwether districts nationally goes blue. You're welcome since I supplied one of those votes.

Let's not talk about the Senate though.

Awesome! Saw Hines signs all up and down 15/501, same with Budd.