2022 US Elections

She's competent but unelectable. The Dems really don't seem to have any good candidates at the state level in FL anymore.
If the losses in Dade are truly embedded, don’t see anyone who could offset that for a generation.

Especially seeing how Cuban-American voting sentiment seems to be passing from generation to generation.

Wait a minute! Looks like we could have a possible flip in North Carolina for the US Senate. Cheri Beasley (D) has a 6.6% lead over Ted Budd (R) with 45% of the pools still to be counted, and we have to remember that the Senate seat belonged to a retiring Republican.

Yep. She's well ahead, although its mostly from early voting which is overwhelmingly Dem.

You can see why Republicans are trying so hard to limit mail in voting - its basically all Dem.

Damn, a 25 year old Dem won in FL.

First Gen Z winner in US history. Regardless the party, that’s pretty cool.

We won’t know tonight. There’s going to be a special election like 2020.

I'm not sure of the numbers that trigger a runoff in Georgia but the people on ABC are saying Walker getting consistently 4-5% less votes than Kemp is a bad sign for him.

KCMhDCM.jpg

:lol:

Florida is anyway a write-off. There was no flip in 2018 in a very blue year. 2020 confirmed the right-wing trend.

I'm not sure of the numbers that trigger a runoff in Georgia but the people on ABC are saying Walker getting consistently 4-5% less votes than Kemp is a bad sign for him.

KCMhDCM.jpg
If neither breach 50%, a runoff is triggered.

If those figures hold, Warnock might get within shouting distance of 50%.

I don't really think any of that is true and even if it was you severely overestimate the gop's competence to get things done, they're the masters of snatching defeat from jaws of victory.

Also i may be uniformed but I don't really think they could even pull off such a thing and even of they did it will severely backfire, so no in short I don't think the premise that you set up is possible.

None of it is true? :lol: good lord

Basically tied in GA. Still have a good amount of each big D counties yet to report, roughly 25% in each outstanding.

Holy fecking shit. Guess how much campaign spending has occurred in this election cycle…

8.9 billion

It’s quite the political-industrial complex.

I don't think I've opened RCP or 538 since Bernie lost.

All I know about this election is from 2 random twitter users, one who I followed because he watches jackie chan movies, the other is a literal college student. They've spent months insulting the big twitter polls people (nate silver, dave wasserman), 538, polling agencies, and betting sites.

Their basic claims are that the red wave is real but very weak, and so many of the outlandish hyped races (like Dems losing NY or NH) are fake news. Also, Florida is a write-off, and Abrams, Vance, Oz, and Mastriano are terrible candidates in what should be competitive/easy races, Ron Johnson somehow always wins, and NC is easy for the GOP.

So far they seem to have been more correct than all their targets :lol: