2022 US Elections

what logic?

The logic that because someone said they wanted something, and that thing happened, they are basically responsible for that thing happening.

when Ye was going to run for office, many said they would vote for him. If Lenard ran he's getting 99% of the black vote. I put that on everything.

Kanye did run for President in 2020, and he got 68k votes. That's 17k votes less than the actual communist candidate got. If that comparison doesn't do it for you: Count Binface got 25k votes in the 2021 London mayoral election.

when Ye was going to run for office, many said they would vote for him. If Lenard ran he's getting 99% of the black vote. I put that on everything.

2 quick question's before I respond:

1. Do you live in the US
2. If yes, what state? If no, then where?

Across a few threads right now we can read about how the centrist Elon Musk is going to fix free speech, how a Cafite went to town on someone for mumbling and came here for validation, and how Charlamagne tha God would get 99 % of the black vote if he ran for president.

This is a great day.

This is why I fear for the world. Too many people are so embedded in their tribes, that they don’t even know what they stand for or want to think for themselves. People will tie themselves in knots trying to defend a position instead of actually thinking for themselves.

It’s very evident in the US because the two party system that exists there and the gap between the two is widening but it’s everywhere.

Filled out the ballot today. 4 pages with about 43 selections to make. It’s crazy how much they put on these things. School supervisors, judges, propositions on local and state level issues, and also the politicians.

Filled out the ballot today. 4 pages with about 43 selections to make. It’s crazy how much they put on these things. School supervisors, judges, propositions on local and state level issues, and also the politicians.
Where the hell are you? Here in NC it was just front and back, took just a few minutes.

Why was there an anti Katie Porter ad on my YouTube TV feed of the SC game? I live in in fecking North Carolina.

Can it happen that the US elects Trump again after last time.
And if so, what will that mean for the US.

Definitely in the realm of possible, but don't think we will.
The problem is he may not get elected legitimately but he could get enough votes and create enough stink that somehow he manages to get in. If he does, then that’s democracy fcuked for years.

The problem is he may not get elected legitimately but he could get enough votes and create enough stink that somehow he manages to get in. If he does, then that’s democracy fcuked for years.
Every developed nation seems to be getting more right wing. Would it really be a surprise if Trump won legitimately?

8ea938c3-0add-47b3-9d2a-6c2de12dd8da_text.gif

The 2024 is already underway...

I also taught at a private HS as a 21-year-old and let me tell you, I got absolutely hammered by the principal on proper behavior with students. She spent 30 minutes going line by line over the code of conduct portion of my contract. If I had done any of that shit above, I would have been fired and they would have referred me for prosecution if there was even a suggestion of illigaliy. Granted, this was partly because a few years earlier a teacher had been arrested for soliciting sex online from a 13yo (who was a 35 yo undercover cop :) ), but still. For all the shit conservative's spew about LGBTQ teachers "grooming their kids" it has always been straight teachers (almost all male) who do it.

I remember this coming out in 2018 but gaining no real traction for Gilliam. Who knows how it will play out for Trump?

I also taught at a private HS as a 21-year-old and let me tell you, I got absolutely hammered by the principal on proper behavior with students. She spent 30 minutes going line by line over the code of conduct portion of my contract. If I had done any of that shit above, I would have been fired and they would have referred me for prosecution if there was even a suggestion of illigaliy. Granted, this was partly because a few years earlier a teacher had been arrested for soliciting sex online from a 13yo (who was a 35 yo undercover cop :) ), but still. For all the shit conservative's spew about LGBTQ teachers "grooming their kids" it has always been straight teachers (almost all male) who do it.

I'm sure these allegations will be throughly investigated ...........by Steve Bannon and Roger Stone, should Ron decide to run. ;)

It just seems surreal that the GOP are going to regain power so soon after everything that happened during Trump's term and on 6th January.

I know its all about inflation that is driving people to vote against Dems, but it still seems surreal none the less.

It just seems surreal that the GOP are going to regain power so soon after everything that happened during Trump's term and on 6th January.

I know its all about inflation that is driving people to vote against Dems, but it still seems surreal none the less.

Winning the Presidency will be another hurdle they may struggle with, especially if Trump is involved. He has lost 18% support within the GOP post January 6th, so it will be hard for him to muster enough support to win a Gen again, even if he's running against an 80 year old vegetable.

No comparison intended, but the Nazis got 37% almost entirely due to a bad economy. And then they got 44% shortly after that, with the help of armed supporters monitoring polling stations.

No comparison intended.

And there’s countless LVs out there, yelling ‘fecking A, Herschel!’ at the TV screen…