2022 US Elections

Over / under on the amount of times Walker invokes god / religion tonight?

Wife is out of town this weekend so I went and picked up a growler of a nice local Wit and will be playing a drinking game tonight. This might the one I play, but I may run out of beer......

oh-my-god-its-happening.gif

I'm not going to lie, Walker is doing better than I thought. He is lying constantly, but he is not short circuiting.

I don't think it's too egregious for people to think that inflation is increasing. Technically inflation is decreasing, but so far it's a very small decrease. It's higher than it was a year ago, and way higher than it was two years ago, so for people to answer "increasing" in a poll is a bit meh.
Should have put a disclaimer that my incredulity was directed at the top question.

Not impressed by Warnock at all. Way too nice and way too neutral. Same as his campaign. He should be aggressively attacking Walker and he is not. He is letting Walker lie all over the place.

Not impressed by Warnock at all. Way too nice and way too neutral. Same as his campaign. He should be aggressively attacking Walker and he is not. He is letting Walker lie all over the place.
Yep. There is no need to play nice with that ignorant POS.