2022 US Elections

I watched the first debate, and bar the badge fiasco he did far better than I thought he could. The bar was extremely low, but at face value it was wash. If I sold my soul and worked for him I would have had him skip this too. The tiny speck coherence in first debate was an outlier, the unintelligible word salad above is the norm.

He falsely claimed to be LEO from what I viewed.

https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2020/title-16/chapter-10/article-2/section-16-10-23/
A person who falsely holds himself out as a peace officer or other public officer or employee with intent to mislead another into believing that he is actually such officer commits the offense of impersonating an officer and, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by a fine of not more than $1,000.00 or by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than five years, or both.

Based on what I am reading, I really think and officer probably told Walker at one point that he could be deputized if needed (just like any civilian can be) and he ran with it. He is too stupid to understand nuance or hyperbole so his mind is just running with it. It's remarkable that he can possible win this thing.

I watched the first debate, and bar the badge fiasco he did far better than I thought he could. The bar was extremely low, but at face value it was wash. If I sold my soul and worked for him I would have had him skip this too. The tiny speck coherence in first debate was an outlier, the unintelligible word salad above is the norm.
WI, try to read out loud the tweet I posted five back. It’s impossible.

Last edited:
To be fair, it only says turn out to the same degree as the last midterms. Probably won't happen.
Early days obvs, but first day voter turnout yesterday here in GA was almost 85% higher than 2018.

e - 133K v. 75K.

The 133K was only 5K less than 2020.

Last edited:
Early days obvs, but first day voter turnout yesterday here in GA was 35ish% higher than 2018.

It was all the UGA fans, so probably like 80-20 in favor of Tippy Toes*.

Herschel was given that name by Cowboys fans back in the late 80s as each time he got the ball he (not really true) tensed up and appeared to run on his toes anticipating getting hit.

Seems like they actively went through people's prison records and chose people that would not "receive strong public support" due to their pasts and hope desantis could get a free win out of it.

Utter ghouls

Seems like they actively went through people's prison records and chose people that would not "receive strong public support" due to their pasts and hope desantis could get a free win out of it.

Utter ghouls

Yup, and not a peep about those whites committing varying forms of voter fraud in The Villages, a GOP stronghold.