2022 US Elections

Polls are just snapshots. Never take them seriously, but I would not laugh at Herschel's chances
I live in Georgia & his ‘aura’ has people swept up. There’s quite the core of constituents across the political & race aisle who revere him & can see him do no wrong.

R+9 seat.

I think she loses in November as I am guessing there are enough GOPers who pinch their nose and vote Palin second on the ballot who left it blank this time around. Still, it is a great advertisement for RCV as a way to prevent extremist candidates from walking to wins in heavily gerrymandered (or just naturally leaning) districts.

Against all odds, if Dems retain the house and senate, they will still do nothing but paper over cracks. At this stage, it's all one can do.

I keep seeing this, but the last year, and especially the last few months, have seen the passage of some truly extraordinary legislation. It's nowhere near enough but it is far more transformational than anything we have seen since FDR or could have expected.

I keep seeing this, but the last year, and especially the last few months, have seen the passage of some truly extraordinary legislation. It's nowhere near enough but it is far more transformational than anything we have seen since FDR or could have expected.
Very much this.