2022 US Elections

Crist would be a significant improvement to MAGA friendly DeSantis.
Crist definitely could pull some moderate repubs his way. I backed & donated to Fried & was a little amazed at the result being so decisive.

Crist definitely could pull some moderate repubs his way. I backed & donated to Fried & was a little amazed at the result being so decisive.

Best case scenario would be for Crist to push DeSantis as hard as possible by running a very close race, thereby weakening the national perception that DeSantis is the new R hope.

I think Trump is going to run, which would snuff out DeSantis' ambitions anyway, but it would be great for that to happen before we even get to Trump deciding.

Best case scenario would be for Crist to push DeSantis as hard as possible by running a very close race, thereby weakening the national perception that DeSantis is the new R hope.

I think Trump is going to run, which would snuff out DeSantis' ambitions anyway, but it would be great for that to happen before we even get to Trump deciding.
Concur.

The biggest dissappointment about these moms for maga or whatever they're called is that they've already procreated and made sure a new generation of brainwashed fecknuggets will be ready in 20 years.

If people think the polarisation is bad now, just wait until todays Twitter nutjobs have "raised" kids.

Warnock is giving a speech at a civil rights museum literally next door to my place. There is a bit of a rope line set up for supporters; I'm going to try to get a pic of him.

Warnock is giving a speech at a civil rights museum literally next door to my place. There is a bit of a rope line set up for supporters; I'm going to try to get a pic of him.
Ask him for his stance on the overpopulation of trees

Some guy on CNN put up a graphic showing R's historically outperform pools by a few percent.

She has had more work done on her face than a 70 y/o. She’s just 29…

Laura, not you Mr. C.

20nr.gif

She has had more work done on her face than a 70 y/o. She’s just 29…

The feck can she possibly mean with "her federal RICO case against Twitter and Facebook"?

She's not DA somewhere or something right!?

:lol:

The trouble with people like this is the MAGA base are so dumb, they might view Herschel is so entertaining (in a Trump-like way) that it actually energizes them more to vote for him.

Good or bad? Are Dems traditionally competitive in this state?
This is normal. All other statewide office holders (including the other senator, progressive and lesbian Tammy Baldwin) are democrats. The state is probably 52-54% Dem. If there is high turnout Evers and Barnes should win. Evers is very popular amongst non-MAGA as is Barnes (the Lt. Gov).

Not sure where they're getting this from. The Lite model of their senate forecast has the average at 52.3, and gives them an 82% chance to win the senate overall. The Deluxe model gives them an average of 50.6 and a 67% chance.

Edit: their phrasing is weird. "80% chance of holding up to 54 seats". That doesn't make any sense.

Polls are just snapshots. Never take them seriously, but I would not laugh at Herschel's chances