2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
@owlo @Siorac convince me I shouldn't go to bed and wake up in 5 hours.

Very little new expected from PA and WI tonight and GA has called it a day. AZ has stalled.

Trump might win two elections without winning the popular vote. Amazing.

I just tuned in to CNN and it’s showing 205 to Biden vs 136 for Trump. Is that pretty much locked in? That includes CA?

Very little new expected from PA and WI tonight and GA has called it a day. AZ has stalled.
I'm thinking about doing something more useful with my life for a few hours. It's 6:30 am here so I won't go to bed at this point.

Can't really get my head around GA poll workers going home. Have these people heard of coffee?

Yea, nothing more to see. NE2 and AZ are pretty much done. GA MI WI won’t be until tomorrow.

B7lycSQ.png

Can anyone expain the Pennsylvania optimism? That trend looks shit. Are they going to put all the early votes as a single-dump tomorrow? Has Philly + suburbs not been counted at all?
Wisconsin to a lesser extent, since there I know they haven't counted early stuff yet at all.

Im so mad at those needles. I’ve basically had a melt dow, a litre of vodka, and hugely doubted my ability and it seems his fecking needles are the thing that are miscalculating most. Not impressed!
I almost told my Trump tenant to get the feck out. I still might if he wins. I don't want a daily reminder that people are so fecking dumb that they voted him back in.

I'm thinking about doing something more useful with my life for a few hours. It's 6:30 am here so I won't go to bed at this point.

Can't really get my head around GA poll workers going home. Have these people heard of coffee?

Ive considered an all nighter too, but kinda need my sleep after such an emotional rollercoaster. No doubt parcelforce will wake me up when I decide to sleep anyway though :s

How do you follow this? Where can I ge the current status of the race? US elections are odd.

I just tuned in to CNN and it’s showing 205 to Biden vs 136 for Trump. Is that pretty much locked in? That includes CA?
They havent declared FL and TX for some reason.. those are pretty much in the bag for Trump.

I almost told my Trump tenant to get the feck out. I still might if he wins. I don't want a daily reminder that people are so fecking dumb that they voted him back in.

Just fecking do it! justify it with “this is what trump would do!”

B7lycSQ.png

Can anyone expain the Pennsylvania optimism? That trend looks shit. Are they going to put all the early votes as a single-dump tomorrow? Has Philly + suburbs not been counted at all?
Wisconsin to a lesser extent, since there I know they haven't counted early stuff yet at all.

You'd think a lot of Trump's votes have been accounted for, just the big city/dem areas to come in. Still very close though.

B7lycSQ.png

In counties with >95% counted, Trump is +5k relative to 2016.

He won by 40k in 2016.

This is a proper toss-up.

B7lycSQ.png

Still massive vote counts to come from Dem areas plus a lot of mail votes.

I think we're getting to an unfortunate point where this is now going to progress very slowly. Between Atlanta stopping count, Arizona hasn't moved the % counted in hours.... only midwest progressing slowly but we still have no clarity on mix of mail vs in-person.

Fox haven't yet retracted their call on Arizona- some debate about what going on there. For now, Fox keeps it in Biden's column. Other networks haven't called it yet.

Republicans have not had a popular vote winner since 1988 (with the exception of 2004 but that occurred after losing the popular vote in 2000).
That 2004 one was only because Bush was technically a war time President.

Status
Not open for further replies.